How many of you are Double Agents?(play both factions)

General
05/03/2018 17:25Posted by Kooki
05/03/2018 17:02Posted by Nese
None of your cities are as beautiful as Silvermoon. But what would a dirty void elf like you know about beauty.

You are wrong. Darnassus is just as beautiful as Silvermoon is if not more beautiful.

I find Darnassus more beautiful. Never understood the fuss around Silvermoon, but I really like Suramar. That beats the crap out of Silvermoon, and is comparable to Darnassus... just many times bigger.

Oh and yes, I am a doubble-Agent, tho my heart is with the nightelves.
Switched from Horde after making this Hunter in MoP, but I still actively play both factions (even though I do not raid on my Horde chars).
Sooo yep, double-Agent as well. I like seeing what other faction offers, I admire the art and story so I don't want to miss out on anything.
I play both. I prefer the Alliance and will always explore and look at them first. I’m “loyal” to the fac my main is on. Which is currently ally, but I’m planning to main my belf in bfa.. Being a double agent is the most fun, and I don’t get the cringing “I hate that faction you are losers for playing on that faction”. I uderstand having a preferred fac. But the “faction shaming (lol)” is cringe imo
Well, I have always played Alliance, and I think that is where my heart truly is. I've tried to play Horde just to see their side of things. It's not super appealing to take orders from an insane corpse.
I love alliance for the lore, horde for the race options.
Mainly playing alliance since all my friends are on alliance however I love both factions.
I have 110's on both fractions. Horde on Draenor and Ally on Silvermoon (and some on Argent Dawn). I mostly just leveled them to use them for relaxing in random BG's and trying out different classes. My gametime is not what it has been :P
Yes I'm bi-factional
Only ever played Alliance, don't think I could ever bring myself to play Horde.
If you haven't played both factions , you are not allowed to say that you indeed know the lore of World of Warcraft.

Ofc i do play both :))
I am an absolute faction equalist. I play both, maybe with a slight bias in favour of the horde.
I prefer Horde but I do have an Alliance alt. No reason to limit yourself to experience only what one faction has to offer.
Also... am I really the only one who likes Orgrimmar? It isn't shiny or elfie in any way but I prefer its look. More aesthetically pleasing for me. And I say that without a single orc toon.
I'd like Mulgore and that HM tauren place if they were bigger and more pronounced.
Clearly I'm biased *flashes her Double Agent badge*, but if you ever only played one faction than trying out the other can be a lot of fun. Not only would you be seeing certain stories/zone from a different point of view (Stormheim for example), you may even end up in zones you never quested in before.

Just make sure you make friends with the City Guards. They come in really handy to find your way around at the start. ;)
Horde only, mostly due to its concept. Alliance is more or less a religious faction with humans being either ''Christians'', Prince Charming type or medieval knights in shining armor.
Not only does it make me cringe, but also it's generally very bland and boring. All that's missing is a Cinderella, Snow white, Peter Pan, Alise from Wonderland and we will have a full faction of a fairy tale. Thanks, but no thanks.
Apart from the beginning of WoD I've always mained Horde, I really didn't like Horde garrisons.

I do like to do the storyline from both sides to see it all though so I keep at least one max alliance char to this day.
06/03/2018 12:29Posted by Moongaze
Horde only, mostly due to its concept. Alliance is more or less a religious faction with humans being either ''Christians'', Prince Charming type or medieval knights in shining armor.
Not only does it make me cringe, but also it's generally very bland and boring. All that's missing is a Cinderella, Snow white, Peter Pan, Alise from Wonderland and we will have a full faction of a fairy tale.

Understandable viewpoint. Alliance can be very bland and uninteresting especially because they had no inner conflict since cata.
Moreover, they are the human faction which makes them the 'default'. That can turn a lot of people away.
I really love the Horde, but some alliance races especially the Humans have such great animations for me to simply ignore them, and questing through alliance Zones for the first time gives you some transmogs you normally can't get as a horde player, so I think I can call myself a double agent.
I have max level characters of both Factions, but my heart is Horde.

The Legion intro story was a must do on both Factions, along with Stormheim, I dare say BfA will be the same, but until then my Ally characters won't get much play time.
Saldura here is her own agent, doesn't fight for the alliance or the horde, though she would probably join forces with the horde if possible to fight the alliance oppression. (she believes the worgen were tricked into the alliance as mere beasts of war by the humans and the night elves.)
<- This used to be a blood elf for a few months because Horde is just much better at battlegrounds.

But I missed my badass night elf. At least I look cool when getting rekt in pvp.