How many of you are Double Agents?(play both factions)

General
Alliance only, would never play the Horde scum!!

Cheers and happy hunting
cM
Definitely play both. I started early last year as a belf hunter, but worgen were just too cool in my eyes, so I switched to alliance and mained an edgy worgen DK for the longest time, then a human priest because of the animations, but since I joined a raiding guild I have race changed most of my max level ally characters to horde, still have a few to quest through alliance stuff, because some of the race/class combinations on alliance are a must for me. Trolls still master race though...
06/03/2018 13:11Posted by Deusxtra
Alliance only, would never play the Horde scum!!

Cheers and happy hunting
cM

You're missing out then on half the games lore. Also Blood Elves.
I have always played Alliance only but this expansion I started levelling an Orc to see the other side of things (currently in Northrend). When I hit 70 I created a DH to see the Stormheim story from the Horde side. It wasn't vastly different to the Alliance side but still good to see both.
I will likely play both sides of the story in BfA as they are in different zones I imagine there will be quite some differences.

I felt like I missed out quite a lot of Pandaria story by only playing alliance. Won't be the same playing it now as all the Kokron stuff in Orgrimar and The Barrens isn't there any more but still will be interesting to see what remains.
I prefer to Horde made mistakes in past to play with friends but they quite game or they decide to play alone.
Even while started at the Alliance i like the Horde and the funny characters AH "Time is money friend!" and the music like the shamanic music while in Orgrimmar.

Tip don't play a faction or realm because your friends are playing there to.
do research on the realms before you decided to play
I started out with a Night Elf Hunter as my first ever char 11 years ago, then after a few months tried Horde out.

Since then I always play both factions.. I feel it shows both sides of the story.
I have 13 horde 110 chars and 5 alliance 110 chars so I kinda play both I guess.
mainly alliance but still play horde at times
Only alliance there is nothing that interests me on the horde side.
Was a Horde only player until the tragedy at the broken shore. With the new warchief my trust in the Horde was put to a test and after the stormheim campain I cut my ties to the Red faction and joined the boys and girls in blue.
Alliance mainly, but I love the Forsaken, I consider them their own faction with evil ambitions regardless of the Horde or Alliance, so I justify it >:)
I make a habit of playing both sides, as Narialeene mentioned there are storylines that you would only see if you play both :)

Recently while leveling I've gone to zones I've not seen since they changed in Cataclysm, or returned to zones that I've not quested in for a very very long time to replay the stories there from a new angle, fills in a few gaps in how things ended up the way they did.

Takes time sure, but I think for those who are interested in the stories it's worth it :)
06/03/2018 17:00Posted by Tizaksul
I make a habit of playing both sides, as Narialeene mentioned there are storylines that you would only see if you play both :)

Recently while leveling I've gone to zones I've not seen since they changed in Cataclysm, or returned to zones that I've not quested in for a very very long time to replay the stories there from a new angle, fills in a few gaps in how things ended up the way they did.

Takes time sure, but I think for those who are interested in the stories it's worth it :)

I'm in the exact same boat, I missed 95% of Cataclysm, so being able to go through the new and revamped zones is still a treat for me. :)