Looking for a late night raiding guild!

Looking for Players – PvE

I'm looking for a late evening, early night raiding guild, starting from 22:30 earliest.

I've been raiding constantly since The Burning Crusade and in Legion I could mostly just PuG, meaning clearing a couple of mythic bosses up to ToS where I stopped raiding due to ungreatful schedule. Now, I want to start raiding again, but my schedule only allows late night raiding times. I have time everyday from 22:30, except Fridays and Saturdays. I'm online quite a lot during the day and I'm always up for other guild activities.

Right now I'm playing a couple of different characters, so I'm not tied to a specific class/role.
Holy/ret Paladin 961ilvl, BM Hunter 955ilvl, all-spec Shaman 940ilvl, Fury warrior 942 ilvl and I'm also gearing up my Feral/resto druid.

I'm not specifically looking for a raid guild just for this expansion but also to continue working together in BFA. I'm stationed on Twisting Nether, but am willing to transfer or faction change.

If you're interested or want to know more, please add me Scuro#2105
Hi Ballamore, I think you'd be a good fit for our guild <AnV> on Frostmane - not going to put a huge amount of info, but if you think you could manage a 22.00 server time start then maybe you could check us out.
We raid 3 nights a few Mon, Weds and Thurs - 22.00 - 0.00 server time.
We are laid back and friendly and looking for more for further progress into Antorus and BfA, currently have 2/11 Mythic. We greatly need a good healer :)

For more information check out:
Or contact Goneril#2442 for a chat.

Hope to hear from you, if not good luck in your search!
Thank you for the offer, but sadly I can't start before 22:30.

Best of luck!
Ah thought that might have been the case but wanted to try anyway :p good luck with your search - hope you find something good!
Hello Ballamore

We are Nocturnal Supremacy based horde side on Twisting Nether.

We have been around for the last 4 years raiding end content as much as possible.
Such as 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citidal back in Warlords, including both Blackhand and Archimonde mounts for the whole raid team.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 1:00 - 04:00 am Server Time and have a more relaxed alt/main HC Clear on a Friday (Optional)

Currently in Legion we've cleared:
7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic
2/3 Trial of Valor Mythic
9/10 Nighthold Mythic
6/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic
6/11 Antorus Mythic

If you are interested feel free to contact myself Karnage#2229 or visit our website www.nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com
Thanks, will consider it!
Still looking!