Rogue 969ilvl LF new guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Posting from alt for the obvious reasons.

Mythic raider, with full cutting edge in all expansions, in all tiers and bosses till today and most recent mythic kj. Cleared antorus hc the first day it came out and after that i stopped playing (logging once a week to do weekly clear in hc), cause of being off country for several weeks cause of work, and a bit burnt out from game not gonna lie.

Rogue is 969/971ilvl depends on the spec i play, 84/84 traits both of the specs that r viable, and on current progress is only on hc mode.

Lf for a guild that focus on mythic ( not gonna look for hc guilds only sorry about that), and primary im looking for a guild with many years of history and strong roots in the game. As an example i play wow 14 years and iv been in 4 guilds so far. Since i play on big servers bonus would be if your guild is on high pop server but its not mandatory, everything can be discussed.

Days, hours doesnt matter i can play whenever.

Rest on application. TY
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus
11/11 NM
11/11 HC
2/11M

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hey Preecius

Would welcome a chat with you to discuss in more detail exactly what you're looking for and if we are a good fit for that.

Like you, VII has been around since the start, we offer a raiding home for the long-term. Now in our 13th year!

Currently 6/11M, please add me for a chat - tricky#2757

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi
www.vii.guildlaunch.com
Hey!

After reading your post I think that you would be a good fit for my guild.

I'm from Hi Goat on Tarren Mill and we're an old guild formed early in Vanilla.
Our current progress is 6/11M and if you want more information you can add me on btag Damia#2401 or visit www.higoat.org and https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Hi+Goat

Hope to have a chat!
Hello
Am one of the Main mages of the High Coucil
are guild has binn raiding cutting edge for 12 years
and after a sitback where raiding again where 6/11 Mythic we should have binn 9/11M but because some people where burned out of the game are progress stopped and we have a full roster again but we can really use a Roque
please add me on battlenet Nylin1706#2814
because i think where the guild your really looking for
Greatings Rick
Hey there!

We might have an interesting option for you.

Please check this post https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616997100#post-1

Greetings, Gruuwlock
A rogue would be pretty good for us, we have not had a raider/trial rogue since Tomb at this point and lack vanquishers overall. We are currently 8/11M, working on Coven Mythic.

We're on a high population server though admittedly it isn't the most active one compared to some like Kazzak.

We raid Saturday 12-18 (30 minute break at 1500), Tuesday 1930-24 with an optional HC raid on Thursday evenings so the raid times are a bit weird but I like them? :P

Can contact me at Squarefaced#2787 on Bnet or Square#5616 on Discord.
Hi there

We (Divergents - Silvermoon) are looking for more members to strengthen our numbers for mythic progression.

Our current progress is 2/11M.

We raid on wednesday & monday 21:00 - 23:30 server time.
On thursday there is an alt/social run in either normal or heroic antorus, depending on the group.
On other evenings there are most of the times things going on as some mythic+, occasional pvp etc...

More information about us you can find in this topic : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618022083

U can also contact me on Battlenet : Slaxx#2919

We look forward to hearing from you.
<Moist> 4/11 M located on Draenor, Horde
-we raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time
-The core of the guild are IRL friends and have been playing with each other for years.
-Many players are Ex-top100 raiders, and the rest are mythic minded raiders that want to progress through mythic content in a good atmosphere
-Try to maintain a good atmoshphere during raids, but at the same time try not forgot that everyone are here to progress through mythic content.
-Well maintained social disscord channel for members/ex-members/friends of ppl in <Moist>

If interested contact me (Bluenessie) on btag KillerKrelle#2763
If i'm not online then try to contact one of our other officers:
Raginx = Ragin#2512
Genjxy = Genjuro#2765
Extenscion = Undefetter#2320
Once Again are a Horde guild on Kazzak, We are a very active guild with a good roster but we do have some improvements to make and we believe that you will be a great addition to the team.

We raid Wed,Thur and Mon from 22:00 till 01:00 ST (9/11M) so a late night guild but it means playing with mature people who know when to have a good laugh but also when to get serious.

Outside of raids we play mythic + 15 and above, Old raids for laughs and giggles and a lot of other games like pubg, lol, dota its a long list.

If you are interested you can message me on alex1137#2920
We could potentially use a priest, though on some bosses it is useful for healers to have DPS OS e.g. Coven where shadow priest is really strong.

Splendour is 9/11M, raiding Saturday 12-15, 1530-18 and Tuesday 1930-24 with an optional HC raid on Thursday evenings.

We're pretty friendly/active generally outside of raid times, with some people interested in m+/pvp/alt raids and have a very flexible roster so there is room for rerolling for BfA etc.

Can contact me at Squarefaced#2787 on bnet or Square#5616 on discord