Best Priest Race Choices? Lore Wise

General
Hey everyone,

I was wondering since im going to try out healing soon
I want to make a priest but im stuck on deciding race...
It can be alliance or horde doesnt matter even tho i main horde i have no ally chars but i could try them i guess or i can stay horde depends on whats best for a priest?
I want the lore to make sense like i wanted nightborne at first but theres like no lore behind it so its kind of a odd combo...
What about NE or BE?
Advise what to do??
Id suggest lightforged draenei. You dont get anyone more steeped in the holy light of creation. Though youd need a 110 ally to unlock them IF you have army of the light exalted. Doesnt matter if you have the rep on a horde. But you need an ally to do the recruiting quest. If youve not expended your free 110 boost preordering BFA you could use it. alternatively quickly level an ally demon hunter from 98 to 110.
alliance

nelf-female -holy /// tyrande's bridesmaids
human -all /// classic pope thingies
draenei - holy // naaru lover

horde
troll - disc /shadow /// shadow hunter(vol'jin)/old god servant / champion of bwonsamdi
undead - disc/shadow // cult of forgotten shadow/ forsaken apothecary
Gnome, because INSANITY!
mharharharhharharhahrharrrrrr
Tauren obviously.
Blood Elves are Classic Priests, when the Humans of Northshire failed, they made themselves Paladins, but the High Elves of Quel'thalas were experienced and talented enough to keep being pure Priests on the frontline.
- Night Elf, Human, Draenei for Alliance

- Blood Elf for Horde

Arguably, Undead for Horde as well, although the lore surrounding them for the Holy/Disc specs is sketchy at best.

Void Elf Holy/Disc makes very little sense lore wise. Don't do what I did if you care about lore. :P
Blood Elves. We are both pretty and holy, what more would you want.
05/03/2018 10:24Posted by Moozah
Blood Elves are Classic Priests, when the Humans of Northshire failed, they made themselves Paladins, but the High Elves of Quel'thalas were experienced and talented enough to keep being pure Priests on the frontline.

^ This.
05/03/2018 10:18Posted by Taravel
Tauren obviously.

cool mog, look like a npc :D
05/03/2018 10:24Posted by Moozah

So tell me what happened to them after the Third War... Oh yeah they went whole edgy "THE LIGHT HAS ABANDONED US!" phase and forsook their faith in the Light.
Ok sincr i cant make lightforced dranei since my horde 110s are on diff realm..

So i decided on blood elf or night elf cant decide male or female :/
05/03/2018 16:46Posted by Bahrgrim
Ok sincr i cant make lightforced dranei since my horde 110s are on diff realm..

So i decided on blood elf or night elf cant decide male or female :/

Night Elf female Priests look good - I like the aesthetic.

Blood Elf - both male and females look good - so personal preference, really. Although, I will tell you, Blood Elf males run like Napoleon Dynamite (Guess it fits with the dance?) that sadly the Void Elves inherited. :((((((((((
if you have a 110 ally to do the recruiting quests, it doesnt matter which server you do it on. You only need to have the reps on a char, doesnt matter if its horde or alliance. If youve not used the boost, you could expend it to create an ally, or quickly level up a demon hunter.
Draenei. To hell with belves.
05/03/2018 10:18Posted by Taravel
Tauren obviously.

I concur!