Sets not showing in the transmogrify tap

Transmogrification
For some reason not all sets are showing up in the transmogrify tap
For exaple i have the full Skyshatter set (T6) in my void storage, but its never showing up as set transmog option

The full set has the tier set bonus text
have you tried taking it all out? that should fix it.
Took it out of the void storage
Drop it in to my bank and bags
Equipped it

and still it's not showing up
Are you sure you have all the correct off-pieces?
You need the correct belt and wrists for the Skyshatter regalia to show up. These are not the ones called Skyshatter Bracers/Belt (the artwork belongs to the Sunwell set). You need to collect the "Naturalist's Preserving Cinch" and "Howling Wind Bracers" for the complete set to show up at the transmogrifier.
Yes, theres super similar tints for belt and bracers that can be hard to tell apart due to the old pixelated artwork. Blueish and blackish. So that might be your problem indeed.

Also dont forget the offpiece boots. When you click on the set in your appearance journal, which pieces is it saying you are missing? Dont look at the transmogger, but open the set tab under appearances in the toys/heirlooms/mounts/pets menu
02/03/2018 07:08Posted by Karrak

Also dont forget the offpiece boots.

Theres no boots for this set in the game iirc. :) But usually there is for other sets
02/03/2018 09:04Posted by Julîa
02/03/2018 07:08Posted by Karrak

Also dont forget the offpiece boots.

Theres no boots for this set in the game iirc. :) But usually there is for other sets

Ah, looks like i missed its missing. Havent unlocked it myself.
one again all items are including the T6 set bonus text

edit: as you can see on my armory i have the full set equipped