The Shattered Hand? (spoilers)

Story
What with the upcoming Mag'har Orcs I know a lot of people would like to be a full on shattered hand Orc but there's a major issue, that being having to cut off a hand, there is a work around but you can't also use it.

So it got me wondering, in Alternate Draenor, Kargath is killed leaving the Shattered Hand leaderless. Perhaps something happens, like a new leader steps forward and makes some changes, that being dropping the idea of having to cut your hand off because it obviously hinders you or perhaps just because it reminds everyone of their past leader and he wants a change.

Anyway they may just completely skirt over the issue but it would be a simple thing to adjust a little, for the sake of the player base.
http://www.wowhead.com/news=282155/maghar-orc-allied-race-customization-options

the Options of the Mag'har.
By the looks of it there is a skin tone for the Shattered hand.
Yeah I know, that's my point the skin colour is there but you can't remove your hand, so perhaps they change the lore a little to account for shattered hands with both hands.
03/03/2018 13:33Posted by Zurthok
Yeah I know, that's my point the skin colour is there but you can't remove your hand, so perhaps they change the lore a little to account for shattered hands with both hands.

I think Durotan probably said no to that tradition.
03/03/2018 13:42Posted by Durlan
03/03/2018 13:33Posted by Zurthok

I think Durotan probably said no to that tradition.

What is next then ? Bleeding hollow can’t remove their eye anymore ? Shadowmoon can’t open void rifts anymore ? Warsong can’t kill Draenei children ?

No , but seriously i don’t think Durotan will do much about such traditions , sinxe Frostwolves are traditional clan too. Rather I could imagine not all born to the shatterd hand have their arms cutoff at birth or do we have a source to that ? Which means you would probably decide as an adult what you do
Guys,there is no shattered hand skin amongst the Mag'har skin options. The scarred piercingy grey skins are Laughing Skull orcs.
I was a bit dissapointed with the lack of SH skins tho, I just wanted my death metal orcs. *sigh*
03/03/2018 15:34Posted by Kappador
Bleeding hollow can’t remove their eye anymore ?

Chieftain tradition.

Shadowmoon can’t open void rifts anymore ?

against their traditions.

Warsong can’t kill Draenei children ?

Not a tradition just sports.
03/03/2018 15:59Posted by Dantokiyoh
Guys,there is no shattered hand skin amongst the Mag'har skin options. The scarred piercingy grey skins are Laughing Skull orcs.
I was a bit dissapointed with the lack of SH skins tho, I just wanted my death metal orcs. *sigh*

Ooo right that was a -clan-
and not a few individuals.
Shattered Hand Orcs were drawn from all over since they were made up of captured Orcs, they didn't really have a set skin colour although they did have a paler skin tone on average.
Just go Melee and get kargaths hook from outland hellfire instance and bam it looks like you have but one hand
03/03/2018 22:21Posted by Khelissa
Just go Melee and get kargaths hook from outland hellfire instance and bam it looks like you have but one hand

As I mentioned there is a work around and that's this, I have the item in question but it's a one handed fist weapon, I'd quite like to be a shattered hand full time including fighting and the like so it's not possible to do this.

What is next then ? Bleeding hollow can’t remove their eye anymore ? Shadowmoon can’t open void rifts anymore ? Warsong can’t kill Draenei children ?

[/quote]

As for the cutting of the hand part, I would think its more of a "you don't have to" than " you can't".

As for killing Draenei children, no honourable orc would do such a thing.
04/03/2018 02:33Posted by Medaan

Both Eitrigg and Saurfang did it so....
04/03/2018 14:18Posted by Exdur
04/03/2018 02:33Posted by Medaan

when they where controlled by demonblood, and just so you know they are honorable and saurfang knows what he did and he knows its bad. But learned to live with it. He even doesnt eat pig anymore cause sound of pigs being killed reminds him of screams from draenei he killed.
And evry orc has done so except thrall when they where controlled by demonsblood.
04/03/2018 14:39Posted by Cysia

when they where controlled by demonblood, and just so you know they are honorable and saurfang knows what he did and he knows its bad. But learned to live with it. He even doesnt eat pig anymore cause sound of pigs being killed reminds him of screams from draenei he killed.
And evry orc has done so except thrall when they where controlled by demonsblood.

These Orcs did it with demonblood other Orcs did it without demonblood - common denominator here is Orcs not demoblood.
04/03/2018 14:18Posted by Exdur

Saurfang never said that he killed children, but he remembers their screams.
Although he might have done it,under the demon blood's influance.
In Northernd when he speaks to Garrosh,theres a pritty good bit,where he says that the ones who drank the blood did not felt any regret,or basicly anything for what they have done, but after Grom kelled Mannaroth and lifted the curse, then they have realized what they have done under the blood's infuence.
04/03/2018 14:48Posted by Dantokiyoh

Saurfang never said that he killed children, but he remembers their screams.
Although he might have done it,under the demon blood's influance.
In Northernd when he speaks to Garrosh,theres a pritty good bit,where he says that the ones who drank the blood did not felt any regret,or basicly anything for what they have done, but after Grom kelled Mannaroth and lifted the curse, then they have realized what they have done under the blood's infuence.

People you are arguing in the wrong way claim was noone of "Honorable Orcs™" did this, but lore proves otherwise - it does not matter why they did it. What's matter is only conclusion, which is either "Honorable Orcs™" can do this or Orcs that considered "Honorable™", actually not "Honorable™".
04/03/2018 14:52Posted by Exdur
People you are arguing in the wrong way claim was noone of "Honorable Orcs™" did this, but lore proves otherwise - it does not matter why they did it. What's matter is only conclusion, which is either "Honorable Orcs™" can do this or Orcs that considered "Honorable™", actually not "Honorable™".

You were the one who brought up Saurfang and Etrigg as examples of "honoroble" orcs. They are right know considered honoroble,but were they when they killed under the Legion's infuence?Nope they were not at the time,but they learned from it, it's called character developement (tho, i might add that as I've checked there is no mention about Eitrigg killing children, but whatever).
Would they kill children right now in their "honorabru" character state, well I guess not, it would be pritty out of character.It's like saying that Arthas was always "iiivull" and we know that's not the case.
So,long story short, your "Both Eitrigg and Saurfang did it so...." wasn't the best example.
Just to give you a good "onorobru" orc example,there was Durotan and the likes of him,who defenetly did not killed children, here you go thats a good example.
04/03/2018 15:10Posted by Dantokiyoh

You were the one who brought up Saurfang and Etrigg as examples of "honoroble" orcs. They are right know considered honoroble,but were they when they killed under the Legion's infuence?Nope they were not at the time,but they learned from it, it's called character developement (tho, i might add that as I've checked there is no mention about Eitrigg killing children, but whatever).
Would they kill children right now in their "honorabru" character state, well I guess not, it would be pritty out of character.It's like saying that Arthas was always "iiivull" and we know that's not the case.
So,long story short, your "Both Eitrigg and Saurfang did it so...." wasn't the best example.
Just to give you a good "onorobru" orc example,there was Durotan and the likes of him,who defenetly did not killed children, here you go thats a good example.

Again you did not get what I wrote, they both considered "Honorable™" and for actions during pre-1 during first and second and third wars also. Killing children was not enough to make rest of Orcs consider them not "Honorable™", so Warsong clan or others need only to repent to continue being considered "Honorable™" as Saurfang and Eitrigg did.
Well,I guess I defenetly do no understand what you want to say....But let's give it a try.

04/03/2018 15:26Posted by Exdur
they both considered "Honorable™" and for actions during pre-1 during first and second and third wars also.Killing children was not enough to make rest of Orcs consider them not "Honorable™"

So, are you implying that they were considered honoroble "pre-1 during first and second and third wars"? If that's what you implying,then based on what?Beacuse thats BS.Yeah,they were good respected/feared warriors,liutenants. Orcs.Warrior culture.love fight.Respect good fighters =/= Honor.
Just because someone is a good figherter =/= Honorable ("Viking" culture for example).Just an in game examp: Grom. He was a respectaed warrior, but I think no one could accuse him being "uunurubu" warrior.
From Durotan's viewpoint it defenetly wasn't honorable what they did( and he wasn't the only one), we know that much, who we can defenetly considered an "onorobru" orc,am I right? Now, could anyone compare at the time "demon blood pre WoW Saurfang" to him as an "onorbru" orc? Nope? That's right!

04/03/2018 15:26Posted by Exdur
Warsong clan or others need only to repent to continue being considered "Honorable™" as Saurfang and Eitrigg did.

So, you saying that, until an orc repent,feel sorry for their actions,then they, whitin a blink of an eye,bacome honorable? Eeeh....Same question: Based on what? Your opinion? Headcanon? What? You are just spitting BS all over the place...
It's not why they are considered honorable (damn, getting tired of this word),Again as I have said:"character developement!"
Just look up their story and you can see their characterisation/developement from dishonooorubrruu to honoroobruu.This post is long enough whitout me explaining their developement.

Now ,what I could gather,in your post you simply saying that they were considered honorable in their whole Horde carrier and "onorubruTM" orcs did killed children and were disonorbruuu, am I right? If yes,I guess I've gave you a satifying answer.If not ,well I gave up.