Are we getting WOD in disguise

General
03/03/2018 21:50Posted by Kooki
No it's going to be another Legion but with a new setting.
Couldn't agree more
And the faction conflict is surely only going to be the focus for the first tier. Then azshara and the old gods starts making noise.
You simply cant call a future old god themed xpac “WoD in disguise”. There is no way for blizzard to repeat their mistakes. I think BfA will be an improvement to Legion. I hope so.
From the lack of OP's replies imma call this a troll thread
Well the theramore thing was MOP but regardless it's looking meh so far for me personally. Still, I'll wait until closer to release before I consider buying it, but it's nothing special so far especially how garbage classes look. So it could be WOD 2.0

Kooki isn't a gnome anymore O: , betrayer !
04/03/2018 15:59Posted by Bilban

Well yeah, the best race in the game became an option.
Can you blame her!
03/03/2018 21:41Posted by Bladesong
First off there is similarity between the start of WOD and BFA theramore gets destroyed and so seems the eleven city , both war chiefs are distrusted by the other leaders and the thinking is the same going by the text written for the horde leaders when there is disagreement. I hope I am wrong and it does not go that way.

Sort of MoP returned to the faction war and ended with the defeat of Garrosh.

Raid two will likely be Azshara.
Raid three will likely be NZoth setting the stage for a void expansion next time.

With Azshara and N'zoth gone there's nothing for us to do on Azeroth.

We have Bolvar but I'd expect that to be a lot latter, or it could be one of those forgotten story loops Blizzard are infamous for.

More tentacles. :(
04/03/2018 16:03Posted by Moritz
04/03/2018 15:59Posted by Bilban

Can you blame her!

sorry but belfs >void elfs.
04/03/2018 16:17Posted by Cysia
04/03/2018 16:03Posted by Moritz
Can you blame her!

sorry but belfs >void elfs.

Only if you're blind.
But I don't discriminate.
04/03/2018 14:20Posted by Moritz
04/03/2018 14:04Posted by Khazmark
Well, this is an appropriate place for me to let some ppl know I'm actually leading a cross realm guild of lvl 100 twinks and we do WoD raids, mainly HFC mythic atm so if this is something you'd like to be a part of add me on bnet: Khazark#21615

No its not.

disagree
No, it's a daily quest simulator in disguise. Wow will always be wow, it doesn't need to change. If you don't like it, vote with your wallet.
04/03/2018 11:12Posted by Rumblebelly
03/03/2018 23:19Posted by Krebsbein
WoD including the new mechanics added in Legion? I totally wouldnt mind. WoD was great except one big flaw: the lack of content.
Thats a dealbreaker for most people for sure but what we got in WoD was fantastic. The Garison was a cool feature if there would have been something more, the dungeons were decent and the raids really good. Especially BRF with so many "special" bossfights is easily one of the all time best raids for me. I dont know much about PvP but it didnt seem to bad either.
If we now add WQs, m+, add a real x.1 patch with content and use the sharding technology to fix the terrible launch then we would have had a top notch expansion.

QFT!

Wod was the best expansion ever! Only reason it failed and became less "best" was because the developers simply stopped giving a rats a$$ about it. The expansion in itself started of fantastic (not counting the release day server problems) and it had THE best questing and pace I have ever experienced in a game with levels.

I used to LOVE to quest in wod and I remember the first day entering frostfire ridge and getting hit by that music... Good lord it was the best feeling since forever!. It was just such a beautiful scenery and each and every map was fantastic with the best music since classic.

Imagine if wod had have wq's and developers that didn't just drop the game after one single selfie camera patch. It was the last expansion with good specs and the best spec ever, survival hunter as ranged. I will always miss wod for what it could have been and for what it was.
No WoD was bad cause the theme was trash, gorgornd was the only good zone and even that was empty garbage, was just orcs orcs and ugly !@#$, just the suramar zone have baiscally more and better content then all of WoD

edit: and the only reason people like the questing in WoD is because you can basically skip it with treasures
So many people have bought this already. I think that is madness. The new races are just new skins nothing interesting at all. If you want a new skin there is plenty of toys to do this with. Biggest con ever.
If it seems decent I will get it. Not buying this until about a monnth after release.
REMEMBER GUYS. Actiblizz cannot handle the traffic for about 1 month after new expac gets here. Plus they always release half worked on material that goes out as take what your given aND !@#$.
WoD was pretty good.
Fite me.