Can we have an update please?

Classic Discussion
Over 4 months without a single mention, this is becoming a joke.

Classic was announced at the same time as BFA so why is there only BFA updates and QnA's etc but absolutely nothing on Classic.

The wait is becoming a meme, we have waited long enough, maybe i will be able to play Classic before I have grandkids. (not even a dad yet)

P.S #nochanges
I look at this section of the forums everyday for some sort of update.

To be honest, for me the hype has completely died. Very disappointing.
I wonder if we had more updates if some Nochanges people didn’t insult the Community Manager which were trying to talk in the classic forum .......
I gave Blizzard enough time to announce something palpable about Classic. I did not pre-ordered BfA, but I kept my Legion subscription active.

However, I kinda lost my patience, so, in 22 days, my Legion sub will expire and I will not reactivate it. I will also not buy BfA.

I will give Blizzard my money when they will deliver Classic.

Announcing a release date for Classic will not be enough for me to come back to WoW, and play whatever expansion (Legion or BfA).
15/03/2018 08:32Posted by Kappador
I wonder if we had more updates if some Nochanges people didn’t insult the Community Manager which were trying to talk in the classic forum .......

The Community Manager have nothing to do with any Classic updates. It is not his job.
15/03/2018 08:43Posted by Recollector
I gave Blizzard enough time to announce something palpable about Classic. I did not pre-ordered BfA, but I kept my Legion subscription active.

However, I kinda lost my patience, so, in 22 days, my Legion sub will expire and I will not reactivate it. I will also not buy BfA.

Announcing a release date for Classic will not be enough for me to come back to WoW, and play whatever expansion (Legion or BfA).

Didnt u claim how you have inside info that it will release on summer?
Yep,hype going down.Subs canceled and other game now feels interesting :p may stick to it:)
Sadly we probably won't hear anything substantial until this years Blizzcon. :(
J. Allen Brack: this is going to take time don't expect it soon.
''4 months later'' WoW Forum posters: where is game this is joke.
15/03/2018 10:18Posted by Elaynne
15/03/2018 08:43Posted by Recollector

Didnt u claim how you have inside info that it will release on summer?
Yea acording to Recollector the game is out in a few months before bfa lol.
15/03/2018 12:39Posted by Darkvveaver
J. Allen Brack: this is going to take time don't expect it soon. ''4 months later'' WoW Forum posters: where is game this is joke.

No-one is expecting a ready game, just an update about the development. Would it really kill them to make a short post about what they've done so far and what are they working on now?
It would help them in the long run(from a marketing aspect) to provide some feedback. Like others have said, Im not expecting a release date, just some sort of response. A sneaky pic/video on twitter showing the classic login screen, or a starting zone, or something. The radio silence is killing this entire project in my humble opinion.
I will give Blizzard my money when they will deliver Classic and not anything before that.
If Blizz change anything I'm just not gonna bother with it.
We need an update blizz
Release date is 21/08/2019.
Mark it in your calendar.

And until then, chillax.
15/03/2018 12:39Posted by Darkvveaver
J. Allen Brack: this is going to take time don't expect it soon.
''4 months later'' WoW Forum posters: where is game this is joke.

Post like this is a joke :)... i didnt saw anyone complaining about not finished game but only on the radio silence which is a spit into community face.
The way they're letting the hype die down without seemingly giving two !@#$s shows just how disgustingly arrogant they've become as a company.

Any competent studio who was passionate about its work would be all over the hype, carefully monitoring and feeding it with pre-alpha screenies/vids, q&a's, fake leaks, community events, whatever.

I'm personally giving them 2 more months. If 6 months after the announcement they still haven't made a significant Classic exclusive update or released some kind of satisfying official footage then it means they're not serious about the project and can go %^-* themselves.
There are other interesting MMOs slated for this year, I'll gladly get into those and turn the page on Blizzard for good if they keep this lame attitude up.
17/03/2018 07:29Posted by Gitmix
The way they're letting the hype die down without seemingly giving two !@#$s shows just how disgustingly arrogant they've become as a company.

Any competent studio who was passionate about its work would be all over the hype, carefully monitoring and feeding it with pre-alpha screenies/vids, q&a's, fake leaks, community events, whatever.

I'm personally giving them 2 more months. If 6 months after the announcement they still haven't made a significant Classic exclusive update or released some kind of satisfying official footage then it means they're not serious about the project and can go %^-* themselves.
There are other interesting MMOs slated for this year, I'll gladly get into those and turn the page on Blizzard for good if they keep this lame attitude up.

I think most of what you are saying is just plain assumptions. It's nothing new on the gaming industry situations where companies announce projects too soon. That doesn't mean they don't care about them.
So all of you didn’t watch the latest Q/A? They talked about classic at the beginning