bm hunter bad stats

Hunter
hi
i have low dmg cuz my stats+ dont have tier gear (very bad luck rare to get any piece )

https://imgur.com/a/lyJkw

these is all stats i can change between my legendries to get it

1-which stats best for zoo and which one for frenzy?

2-which better dmg zoo or frenzy?
https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-mastery-hunter-pve-dps-stat-priority
19/03/2018 00:33Posted by Shîkari

i know this site but i want numbers
18/03/2018 20:17Posted by Selvenia
i have low dmg cuz my stats

No. You have low damage because you do not know what you are doing. This has been pointed out several times on random different threads you have made. The fact you are even considering using Zevrims over Class ring/Insignia/Sephuz as BM shows this. You are also spamming cobra shot during bestial wrath with killer cobra. Learn to play first, worry about gear second.

You need to get over gear - gear is not going to suddenly make you go from bad DPS to good DPS.

Screenshotting your stats with different gear is useless. If you want an answer for this, look up how to sim yourself using raidbots. But for godsake, stop making these pointless posts asking the same question everytime. You say you've seen the guide, so why are you gemming vers?

If you want to actually increase your damage, focus on what you are doing and not what gear you are using.
19/03/2018 01:16Posted by Jerby
18/03/2018 20:17Posted by Selvenia
i have low dmg cuz my stats

No. You have low damage because you do not know what you are doing. This has been pointed out several times on random different threads you have made. The fact you are even considering using Zevrims over Class ring/Insignia/Sephuz as BM shows this. You are also spamming cobra shot during bestial wrath with killer cobra. Learn to play first, worry about gear second.

You need to get over gear - gear is not going to suddenly make you go from bad DPS to good DPS.

Screenshotting your stats with different gear is useless. If you want an answer for this, look up how to sim yourself using raidbots. But for godsake, stop making these pointless posts asking the same question everytime. You say you've seen the guide, so why are you gemming vers?

If you want to actually increase your damage, focus on what you are doing and not what gear you are using.

i want to know which stats from the photo best for each spec im not asking for rotation
19/03/2018 01:16Posted by Jerby

You clearly haven't seen this expansion called legion then.
19/03/2018 03:33Posted by Selvenia
i want to know which stats from the photo best for each spec im not asking for rotation

Then you are asking the wrong question. As I said, if you want to know the best gear setups for each spec - sim them using raidbots.

19/03/2018 11:25Posted by Stallios
You clearly haven't seen this expansion called legion then.

People focus far too much on gear and not enough on themselves. If you suck at 957, chances are with better stats and 960+ you will still suck too. Worry about things that are fully in your control - how you play. The most recent preachwow video demonstrates this perfectly - people in 960+ ilevel failing miserably in +10 dungeons because they believe gear is all they need to enter.
19/03/2018 11:34Posted by Jerby
People focus far too much on gear and not enough on themselves. If you suck at 957, chances are with better stats and 960+ you will still suck too. Worry about things that are fully in your control - how you play. The most recent preachwow video demonstrates this perfectly - people in 960+ ilevel failing miserably in +10 dungeons because they believe gear is all they need to enter.

As one of the guide writers / TCs for Shadow, this a thousand times over. Get over your gear, gear will come. Fix the problems you can actually fix, and yes that might mean admitting you suck. Sucking isn't permanent, you can improve, just gotta admit that you have to.
19/03/2018 00:51Posted by Selvenia
19/03/2018 00:33Posted by Shîkari

i know this site but i want numbers

There is no such thing. Hunters do not have breakpoints that make or break the spec.

You want more stats. Otherwise it's exactly as the guide says — focus on crit first for zoo, mastery first for frenzy. If you have trouble getting the most out of frenzy, use zoo even with lower crit. There is no extra magic sauce that will solve any problems with damage you might have.

Go and fight bosses. Log them. Upload logs to warcraftlogs.com. Then go and use wowanalyzer.com to check your logs. Fix all major issues it finds. Come back if you still have issues.
19/03/2018 14:12Posted by Kalinte
There is no such thing. Hunters do not have breakpoints that make or break the spec.

Actually after simming i have discovered some haste break points around 22% and 32% if your close to one the sim will tell you your best to get to one of these figures for best results. though it should be easy since haste is second to mastery or crit in both builds.

19/03/2018 14:12Posted by Kalinte
Go and fight bosses. Log them. Upload logs to warcraftlogs.com. Then go and use wowanalyzer.com to check your logs. Fix all major issues it finds. Come back if you still have issues.

Then select your ilvl bracket and compare your gear and percentage of ability damage to others of your ilvl range if the percentages is similiar with people in the 90% + bracket you just need the gear if it isn't then its your ability use at fault (or maybe a difference in tier and no tier). Don't forget to check the talents aswell no point comparing someone with the boots and aspect of the beast when your using Kill Cobra.
Actually after simming i have discovered some haste break points around 22% and 32% if your close to one the sim will tell you your best to get to one of these figures for best results.

They do not make or break the spec, though, and simc has actually a history of overvaluing haste breakpoints, because of how default patchwerk sim is very good at fitting that one extra cast here and there. Will the player be able to do it? Maybe. Is it worth sacrificing other stats, though? Maybe.

Should OP bother with those? Most likely not.

EDIT:
Oh, you're MM? Those are the usual "extra arcane shot before 2 Aimed Shots inside Vulnerable," aren't they? I've read about these. To the best of my knowledge, BM does not have an equivalent.
21/03/2018 12:45Posted by Kalinte
Oh, you're MM? Those are the usual "extra arcane shot before 2 Aimed Shots inside Vulnerable," aren't they? I've read about these. To the best of my knowledge, BM does not have an equivalent.

Just logged out in MM, mainly BM for raiding unless i need AOE then i use MM.

32% haste is the point where haste is no longer viable to the zoo build.