Account/character creation date?

General
So I started playing WoW back in 2008, somewhere before midsummer. I have kept a lot of screenshots, but for some reason I lost the original creation dates. The modified date only shows the date I copied the screenshots to another computer.

Now, I really like to know the day I've created my account, when I first bought my first month of game time. Maybe there's also a way to find out the first day of creating your character?

I've looked up my order history, but it only goes back to March 4, 2012. So no luck there.

Any tips?
Open a ticket and ask? They only have info about account creation date, I actually know mine 30 June 2005.

The old accounts used to have a username not an email, before battle.net integration so that may be the reason, also your payment type back then might affect the payments list.

My payments go back to September 2006.
03/04/2018 14:19Posted by Dottie
Open a ticket and ask? They only have info about account creation date, I actually know mine 30 June 2005.

The old accounts used to have a username not an email, before battle.net integration so that may be the reason, also your payment type back then might affect the payments list.

My payments go back to September 2006.

Thanks, yea I was already thinking about doing that.
I've opened a ticket and got my answer. :D

Created my account on May 17, 2008. So in less than 2 weeks it's been exactly 10 years ago. Very happy to know this. Kinda feel nostalgic about it. :)
You mean 6 weeks? It's 4th April.
Battle.net > choose account > Order History

I see mine there, 10/11/2007.
05/04/2018 08:21Posted by Ceza

Sadly that doesn't work for me, the first transaction it shows is for an authenticator that I bought when they were first launched. But had been playing for a considerable amount of time before that xD.
You're probably looking in the wrong direction,

As Ceza suggested, you must select the account, within your battle profile.

Here there is also an order history, which indicates all subscription transactions
04/04/2018 20:50Posted by Dottie
You mean 6 weeks? It's 4th April.
Ah, damn I thought we were in May already, lol

05/04/2018 08:21Posted by Ceza

For me it only goes back till 04-03-2012