966 ww Monk looking for Mythic progression

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey!

Im an 966 ww Monk that wanna start to progress Antorus Mythic, i speak swedish/english. I can change realm if it feels right.
Looking for a guild with mature ppl who like to raid and have fun :)
Hey Monkie,

Please add our raidleader/officer for a talk Gralgas#2173

Thanks in advance :)
Hi!

I would love to have a chat with you on bnet (SnyggaArmin#2148)

cya! :)
Hej!

If you're still looking for a guild add my battlenet. Bradx#2385

I am looking for 2 DPS at the moment.

Alliance
8/11M
Family raiding guild.

Bradx
(EU)(Stormscale)(H) <Versatile> We’re a raiding guild looking to start progressing into the later parts of Antorus Mythic. We’re going to start off with having 3 raid days with 2 raids/week on Wednesdays and Sundays between 19.30 - 23.30 Realm Time being Mythic raids. And clearing HC on fridays at 19.30 - 22.30 (Usually doesn't even come close to taking that long).
Our goal is to progress mythic with a semi-casual mindset, and to have a very strong start into BFA. Most players will be considered, but currently we’re in need off:
-Dps
-A healer or two will always do wonders
-Any Exceptional players
To be accepted into our core you need to be:
-Reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance.
-Listening
-Adapting well to different situations
-Making the best of yourself and your char. (Always being Ahead Of The Curve)
Guild is now 5/11 with officer XP at 10/11.
For any inquiries, Add: Onlinegamer#2576 - Robe - GM, Devada#2446 – Detvada - Officer, or Emelie#2513 – Amicus - Officer for more info or if you have any questions!
P.S. Make sure you have room in your friends if you add us
Hello Monkie :),

I can offer you this:

[A]<Prosperity> is a fairly new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We have experienced mythic raiders with Cutting Edge kills and we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps in our raid roster and make this guild even more of a success!

We currently raid twice a week with a third raid for alts or friends to come along (the third raid is not mandatory).

Main Raid Times and Dates:
Wednesday 18.00 - 21.00 Server Time
Sunday 18.00 - 21.00 Server Time

Alt Run Raid Time and Date:
Friday 18.00 - 21.00 Server Time

All our raids are done over Discord and a headset is required but you do not need to talk. Many of our members will chat on Discord before and after raids.

We have a very strong social element within the guild and participation in PvP, Mythic+, Old Raid achievements and levelling together is very common. Many of our members have been playing since Warcraft started and are always happy to help with anything you may need.

If you believe you meet our requirements for fun and social raiding as well as knowing your class well enough to raid then please feel free to apply or message one of our officers in-game.

Current Progress:-
Antorus Mythic:- 2/11

Antorus Heroic:- 11/11

Guild Master:- Sâkura
Guild CEO:- Fimba
Recruitment Officer:- Smeagir (MJDutch#2795)
Raid Leader:- Exone
Raid Leader:- Angelwave (Layalina#2760)
If you are still looking for a guild please add me either on BNet: Tushan#2315 or Discord: Sang#8437

We are 4/11M guild and we need to fill out our roster with a few DPS
hello Monkei

Please add my btag if you are still looking for a mature guild :) We are looking for DPS for our mythic team as well as for BfA of ourse.

If you want some more information please have a look at our wall of text: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618183543

Have a good day
Selan btag: fuge#2659