Ingame Spam Report Feature is Absolutely ridiculous

General
[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span> Edited by Blizzard Moderation/quote]
Reported.
You told someone to kill themselves and then edited your text to something just as offensive.
It seems being silenced in game isn't enough for you and you want to be silenced on the forums as well.

already reported him for that.
no sense wasting more time with this individual,he will get what he deserves.
Personally I don't care much for that automated silence system, it seems too easy to abuse it. I would rather they improved on the Ignore function, so you could automatically ignore people using spesific words of your own chosing. And that they made the Ignore list about fifty times bigger.
Edited by Blizzard Moderation

Reported.
You told someone to kill themselves and then edited your text to something just as offensive.
It seems being silenced in game isn't enough for you and you want to be silenced on the forums as well.[/quote]

So being "Gay" is as offensive as "kill yourself"? Just quoting btw
<span class="truncated">...</span> Imagine if your child was born aucoustic

Reported.
It seems that im a giant cuck and i should probably sniff my sisters underwear.
puppies and rainbows
14/04/2018 20:07Posted by Anthes
Personally I don't care much for that automated silence system, it seems too easy to abuse it. I would rather they improved on the Ignore function, so you could automatically ignore people using spesific words of your own chosing. And that they made the Ignore list about fifty times bigger.
wow, a reasonable response that isnt horribly biased or off topic? 10/10 reply ma dude
14/04/2018 20:09Posted by Tumle
Reported.
It seems being silenced in game isn't enough for you and you want to be silenced on the forums as well.
puppies and rainbows

You have got to stop writing things and editing your text.
Before the edit you said I can't prove it.
Which I do not need to do as the forum mods can still see it even though you wrote "kys" then changed it to be about being autistic (which people can still see through it being quoted) and then you just deleted the post.
14/04/2018 20:08Posted by Taelamyst
Reported.

I have no idea what you're talking about or who you're talking to :P
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I have no idea what you're talking about or who you're talking to :P

Idk man, I saw you saying "kill yourself" is as offensive as "im tripple gay" quote

Anyways dont wanna go off topic to much
I'm not sure players can actually block you from things like grouping by just reporting.

If I recall correctly with enough reports you get squelched which only mutes you and after investigation a GM can give a full silence as punishment if it's justified.
Unfortunately this thread has derailed, so we’re locking it at this point. Please continue any constructive discussions in a new thread if necessary.