Returning player seeking new realm/guild [A pref/H OK]

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello there everyone!

I'm a returning player, once more seeking adventure in the land of Azeroth! But alas I find myself on an empty server where even the trade chat is almost completely dead. So I thought why not give the forums a try! I'm 24, from the UK (If that matters) and am looking for a server and guild to call my home for the next couple of years.

My main goal is to do heroic raiding but I'm open to all sorts of fun and shenanigans, be it transmog runs, achievements or even just chatting on voice while sitting together in a city! With the right Guild I might go back to my old hardcore self for some mythic raiding but that isn't a necessity. I will also be aiming to cap as many classes as I can to fill any role (I will probably main Druid but open to other classes!) a levelling buddy would be most welcome!

What I'm looking for is an active guild on an at least fairly populated realm that is very welcoming to new players to join in the bants. It doesn't need to be a raiding guild (as I can go and pug those) but I need some kind of group activity, what else is WoW without sharing memories and bonding?

At any rate, at the risk of sounding cheesey and tryhardy I'll stop my post there. I hope there's atleast one Guild out there that's right for me! :)

Thanks! <3
Hey there Crusiz,

I'm Shirayuu, recruitment officer of <the demons within> on the magtheridon realm. We're a horde guild (as you can probably tell by my character), but going by your title I decided to give you a message just in case!

Basically, we're a pretty relaxed bunch. We do normal and heroic raids and aim to at least finish heroic antorus before battle for azeroth. Aside from that we like hanging out on discord, chatting about every and anything.

If you'd like to know more, or if I've made you even the slightest bit interested let me know!

You can either message me at Aelythian#2990 or our guildmaster at Nekochi#2301

Have a great time and I hope you find the guild you're looking for soon!
19/04/2018 14:56Posted by Shirayuu
Hey there Crusiz,

I'm Shirayuu, recruitment officer of <the demons within> on the magtheridon realm. We're a horde guild (as you can probably tell by my character), but going by your title I decided to give you a message just in case!

Basically, we're a pretty relaxed bunch. We do normal and heroic raids and aim to at least finish heroic antorus before battle for azeroth. Aside from that we like hanging out on discord, chatting about every and anything.

If you'd like to know more, or if I've made you even the slightest bit interested let me know!

You can either message me at Aelythian#2990 or our guildmaster at Nekochi#2301

Have a great time and I hope you find the guild you're looking for soon!

Thank you for considering me and replying to my thread, pretty weird I checked it after quite a long while and it sais posted 37 sec ago lol! Maybe that's a sign! I'll definitely consider it but will continue to look around for now. If I decide on you guys I'll definitely give you an add!
Heya

We may be what you're looking for. Please check out our recruitment thread to see whether we're you're cup of Tea.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617103630
heeya

kazzak <Freelancer> is looking for more people its a fresh and newly made guild.
would maybe be a good start when its a new start just like the rest of us.
we are planning on doing atleast heroic raiding and maybe if people want later on also mythic.
me myself i do mythic+ evet week and would be nice to have some more people around who like to put in some effort :)

feel free to add me on Btag zerojk#2547
let me know if you have any quetions or go to https://discord.gg/u76JF
to put in a application
Hey man!

Welcome back to the game, you can't stay away for too long :D

Bad Influence are recruiting for a Heroic team with intentions of moving onto Mythic raiding, we also have a normal clear so you won't have to jump straight into Heroic.

You can find more information here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618182865

Regards
Dillisan
Hey Crusiz, I see you posted this a few days ago, but thought I'd take a stab as you seem like a pretty good fit for my guild, Resonance. We're an English speaking guild, with a predominantly English membership, though we have plenty of the Continentals as well, and some Scandinavians for added flavour. We're casual/semi-hardcore, or somewhere on the threshold, and we do have our sights set on Mythic, but only if we get a solid, stable roster of people we enjoy raiding with.

You can read more about us here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617752309#1 :but if you'd rather have a chat, you can add me @ Freakypeach#2224. We're three years old, so we're stable, and we've avoided all drama in that time. Generally, we're a solid guild, with not a single !@#$%^-*, and no stress.

take care o./
Het Crusiz,
I can make a serious post about how social we are and that we have a lot of events at the calendar and a steady raid group going with all the rules etc. But reality is we are a bunch of unorganized crazy people that like to have a laugh, talk on discord and don’t take wow life that seriously. We see our self as 1 crazy family and we like it.
That being said, we do mytics(+) and we do raid and in BFA we definitely want to make progress.
So time for us to build a steady raid team and since a lot of people are on break that means recruiting again.
At the moment we are looking for dps mainly ranged and healers.
Raid experience is not important for us, since we all have to start fresh in BFA
Questions contact me ingame: inimini#21945