925 ilvl Balance/Resto druid LF guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello i'm looking for a chill community where we have fun, success, and minimum weekly 2 raid.
i have time for evening raid so i can be an active tag. My main point in the guild searching to find raiding team so we can work together more productively but i love pvp, arenas, bg's, world pvp, questing, doing old raids dungeons, achis, mount farming
Currently my itemlevel is about 925 but obviously if i get in a guild this would grow faster.
i can speak english, german(a bit), and hungarian.
I have mic so i can be on ts3 or any other voicechat.
Good Evening Lias,

I am Cowheals from Saves The Day. We are one of the oldest guilds on Horde, Maelstrom EU. We are currently looking for skilled Players to fill our ranks for both Antorus mythic & BFA. Currently 5/11M

Currently Raiding Weds, Thurs and Sundays 20:00-23:00 GMT.

We are a fun and friendly group of players who enjoy raiding together and love to push M+ Keys and hopefully some RBGs in down time.

If this sounds like a guild that would interest you please either contact me, Gwarp or Finklebear in game.

Cowheals

Cowheals - Chadders#2711
Finklebear (GM) - HTIDRedneck#1908
Gwarp - Burny#2151
Hi there Liás,

if you would consider a realm and faction change, you might find a new home at The Dambusters (est 2009). We would need to sort your gear before you are able to join one of the two raidteams ofcourse, but that isn't a problem.

General info: raiding 2 progress runs a week (Wednesday and Sunday 8-11 pm) and 1 fun run every Friday (8-11 pm). We use Discord to communicate during the raids and running M+ dungeons. And obviously for having a laugh. With us there is Always a good balance between progress and humour.

We're filling the roster of our team to push Mythic raiding before BFA is live. This team will also prepare for BFA. And we could use a Boomie with resto offspec :)

Wisnix#2282 if you're interested.

Greetings,
Wisnix
Praetor' philosophy sets itself apart from other raiding guilds by creating a mature and relaxed atmosphere. Moral is high by successes in raid instances, drama is low by treating each other with respect. Praetor sets high standards - we have a firm sense of justice when it comes to ninjaing, spamming or arguments by the members, we feel that our members represent the guild and will act when these problems occur.

4/11 is our progress at Mythic Antorus the burning throne
We are searching for one healer and a few dps right now
Exceptional applications will always be progressed regarded class and get a chance of joining regardless of recruitment status.

Raiding days are Wednesday-Thursday 20:00-23:00 CET

We are also doing Social-Alt Raids at Monday for the low gear players

if you are interesting on joining us don't hesitate to apply to our officers by in game whisper or on battle.net:
Guildmaster: Sänguinius - Tushan#2315
Paikos - akalyptos#2214
Minaith - Minaith#21462
Maybe check gits.enjin.com we are a hc focused guild :)
Br jay
Hey!

It sounds like our guild would be a great place for you :)

Guild:
Diverse Depravity.
Server:
Dentarg/Tarren Mill
Raid days:
Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00-23:00 server time

Diverse Depravity is a newly formed guild and we are currently searching for people to fill our raiding roster. We're currently looking for exceptional dps and healers. We have 11/11NM and hope to bilster our roster so that we can start HC pushing soon :)

We are also trying to ensure that we have a stable raid core to push into BfA.

Our guild is free of toxicity and any behaviour of this type is swiftly dealt with.
We use discord for communication and we really want to form great social bonds between all members of our guild.

We like to run mythics, old meta achievs and do glory runs as well :p

If you need anymore information and have any questions to ask please add one of our battle tags and chat!

-Matt#22917
-Lobo#22554
-hiimbilly#1836

Please check out our website at https://www.diverse-depravity.com/

Cheers!