Why can't we report ourselves?

General
Sounds strange I know, but I'm just wondering why we can't report ourselves on the forums. I mean I can report my own alts ingame from the mailbox for example but on the forums I can't report my own thread for deletion such as for an accidental double post or if I feel a thread of mine is no longer useful to me or anyone.

Just seems odd that I can report myself (alts) ingame but on the forums where it may have an actual use it's not.
There is an edit-button. If you feel your post no longer is of any use, or you have changed your mind regarding what you have posted, you can edit your post.
Yeah I know there's an edit function, and a delete post function but that only works for a limited time after posting (also I don't think you can delete the first post in a thread?) Though aside from that the delete post never seems to work for me, heck sometimes it doesn't even allow me to edit a post. So if I could report my own posts that would be faster in those cases to get a post or thread removed by a moderator.
Self reporting is one of the worst Ideas I've ever seen, just edit yourself.

This could have been an Lswindrunner post.
03/04/2018 13:32Posted by Dottie
Self reporting is one of the worst Ideas I've ever seen, just edit yourself.

This could have been an Lswindrunner post.

I'm not exactly asking for the function to be added, just wondering why it isn't possible on the forums. editing still would leave a double thread or an empty post that just takes up space on the forums, so being able to flag it yourself might be more convenient to clear it up faster.
03/04/2018 13:31Posted by Saldura
Yeah I know there's an edit function, and a delete post function but that only works for a limited time after posting (also I don't think you can delete the first post in a thread?)

Deletion must be within 15 minutes but Edit remains always an option unless the thread is locked, so you can edit your content and just replace the text with "......."

You can also delete the first post in a thread if it is yours (again, within the 15 minute timer).
03/04/2018 13:49Posted by Shammoz
03/04/2018 13:31Posted by Saldura
Yeah I know there's an edit function, and a delete post function but that only works for a limited time after posting (also I don't think you can delete the first post in a thread?)

Deletion must be within 15 minutes but Edit remains always an option unless the thread is locked, so you can edit your content and just replace the text with "......."

You can also delete the first post in a thread if it is yours (again, within the 15 minute timer).

Ah, thank you, did not know some of those things. Though I am curious why I can never seem to delete a post then even within the 15 minute mark, some message shows up asking if i'm sure, I click ok and then nothing happens afterwards. Tried turning off adblockers and even firewall and antivirus but none of that seems to help.
The deleted post still appears until you refresh the page.