11/11hc veng DH LF a hc guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi

Recently came back, so i'm looking for a guild to do hc or early mythic with until bfa. Raid times or faction don't matter to me. I've been tanking since the firelands, so pushing buttons isn't a problem.

Btag is: Brews#21181
Hey there brewssie, im the guild leader to the guild <The demons within> on the magtheridon server. We are a social raiding guild that is currently looking for a tank to come join our progression raid team. We are 9/11 antorus hc currently and are hoping to push through and begin mythic before BFA. We raid HC on sunday and monday 20:00 server time -23:00 server and the we run a normal social/alt run on wednesday

We have an active guild and discord chat and when not raiding we are running mythic+ daily as well as doing guild achievement runs ^^
I have added you on b.net so we can have a chat ^^
Happy gaming :)
bump
<The Second Coming> is a newly formed guild on Kilrogg and we are looking for more members. Socials are also welcome. We are currently looking for everything. Our progress is Currently 8/11 HC on first raid night. Raid times: Wed and Mon 20 - 23 server. add me raven#23334 for a chat
hello there! We are currently looking for new recruits, check out the info below and hit me up if you are interested.. Thanks!

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitve rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We are coming back from a long break, so as soon as we have a stable team we will be farming heroic antorus. Aim is to start the week of the 30th of April.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had atleast normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/cXHVhsKrapr3dAjn2
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Community Discord (Try before you buy):
https://discord.gg/NMChzph

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1
Hey Brewssie,

Revival is 11/ 11 hc even though we recently started. This is because we re a group of ingame friends that recently decided to create our own guild.

Let me know if your still looking for a new home for your DH.

Wisnix#2282

Greets,
Wisnix