Three type of blue responses..

General
Edited for a bit more clarity. Im not a writer though so i tried my best.

1) Jokes. Yes, because what we need in an alpha when feedback is both important and ignored by Blizz, is to respond to jokes and "What is your favourite in-game animal?"

2) Locking threads. Not that sometimes it isn't necessary but 50% of blue tracker is this. It should be barely 5-10%.

3) "This wasn't intended". If a real complaint is made the blues will forward it to Dev team presumably to find out "Wassup?". Then there are two responses: either its intended, in which case it gets ignored as they cant handle criticism. Or its unintended, and a response is swiftly made to make sure everyone knows it was an accident and will be fixed asap.

At this point, I really am wondering what exact Blues do with such little response. There is obviously a breakdown between either the community, the blues or the devs. It could be one, it could be all 3, but for some reason Blizz do not respond to anything worth responding to.

its funny because, if a problem is very serious, forum threads seem to barrel out of control and become quite toxic and I think Blizz see this and either lock it (told you) or just steer clear - except for the fact that the basis for the thread may be very real and very valuable feedback and criticism, but has just come off in the wrong way.

I don't know, I can't speak for any one of the 3 parties involved here, but I believe that Blizz must be putting in more effort to stem the flow of responses instead of addressing them, as most I've seen is quite negative. Like I have said before, everything in BFA is shaping up to look really nice (mostly, except for non-class oriented tier sets which im so bloody wound up by), but the gameplay is shaping up to be completely bland, clunky, monotonous, repetitive and dumbed down. So maybe it comes as no surprise that Blizz don't want to address it.

Just get that expansion out the door asap and rake in that dough amirite?
Well there are different types of "Blues". You need to look at their job title.

1. Community Manager - They act as a liaison between the players and the developers, along with other community-related responsibilities. These guys are usually the ones who make announcements etc.
2. Forum Moderator - Basically the people who police these forums. These are the guys who lock threads etc.
3. Forum Engagement - The people who just chat around and get feel of the community for higher ups. These are the guys who usually make random posts.
4. Customer Service - The people deal with Technical Issues etc.

All of them are "Blues" since they are official Blizzard employees but they have different jobs to do.
12/04/2018 13:03Posted by Zeragon
It should be barely 5-10%.

Source: dude trust me

for some reason Blizz do not respond to anything worth responding to.

Worth according to whom? You?

Blizzard once stated that there's a difference between not listening to and not agreeing with. They still have the right to disagree with the "feedback" and random suggestions made by self proclaimed game devs we see on the forums, and rightly so.

Besides, about the blue responses, they are mostly CMs here, and I'd like to see you try to be a community manager when there's no community to manage, but just an endless flow of rants.
Not like we are gonna get any real Dev attention on the EU forums anyway, so why care? All we'll get is CS responses.
1) Jokes. Yes, because what we need in an alpha when feedback is both important and ignored by Blizz, is to respond to jokes and "What is your favourite in-game animal?"

Part of the CS job description is to interact with the community. They have no dev responsibilities so why would they be posting in the alpha forums outside of moderating it?

2) Locking threads. Not that sometimes it isn't necessary but 50% of blue tracker is this. It should be barely 5-10%.

Doesn't really matter in my eyes.

Then there are two responses: either its intended, in which case it gets ignored as they cant handle criticism. Or its unintended

What do you want them to say, that they will never be sure if it's intended or not? It's either yes or no :s
Because it's more or less just forum engagement responding to posts.

The EU forums don't have devs at all.

This is why the EU and US forums need the forum merged, so we can actually get responses by devs as well.
We need something like an 'Ythisens' I think, we won't always like the response but it would be a breath of fresh air that brutal honesty.

Now we don't have much, not in the informing part and not setting us straight from time to time. Which makes this forum only good for venting and whining most of the time.

That whole: 'No alpha forum for EU' was quite telling how they mismanage this region.

Edit: Not blaming the forum staff btw, pretty sure they are bound by higher ups or the information that gets thrown their way eventually. I'm sure they do what they can.