LF Horde guild with laid-back attitude

Looking for Players – PvE
My friend and I are returning to get ready for BfA! After having what I'd call "empty" experiences with several guilds before, we're looking for a place our hordies can really call home =)

We'd love to join a guild where...
    - We're not just another number
    - "Socials" is not a separate rank or group.
    - Guild chat isn't silent and people behave like real people and not like npcs/bots!
    - Progression is not the only start and end of all.
    - There's no "cliques".
    - There's no elitism/dps racing.
    - Real life > WoW.
    - Members are mature and respectful.
    - Members appreciate other members for their value as persons firstly and not for their dps.
    - Nobody tries to impose their views on others, be it political etc.

As for us, we love having fun above everything. This involves enjoying the company, opposed to using people as mere tools to an end. Wiping won't make us rage, we have plenty of troll swagger and dancing to deal with it all =D We're always striving to help others and do our best for the guild's sake and are up for any dungeon and raid (old and new), as long as times are agreed by all and not forced on us - real life does and will always come first. We aren't afraid of interacting with people, i.e. we're not monosyllabic. And we believe the word "social" should be a given in a guild, not an added trait!

I know this might sound like a lot of demands! However, we've seen some guilds which have this ethos. Unfortunately, they're all alliance guilds, but we're hoping there's a Horde equivalent somewhere out there? It might be your guild? ;) If you think we'll be a good match for you and you'll be a good match for us, leave your Btag + guild website on this thread!.

Have a nice day!
You are always welcome to join our guild! For more information: xandread#1761 :)
Heyo!

I'm the recruitment officer for <The Demons Within> and I think you and your friend would fit in with our guild.

Send me a message at Aelythian#2990 or message our guild master directly at Nekochi#2301

A nice day to you too my man!
Hey Kyanareth,

i'm in a guild with all returning players at the moment :-)
just like you, we are preparing for BfA.

right now its just a small group that knows eachother from other games etx.
but we hope to get a steady playerbase before BfA hits.

if you are interested, feel free to message me @ Winters#2266.

btw, we are playing on Ravencrest.

enjoy your game my friend!
hello there! We are currently looking for new recruits, check out the info below and hit me up if you are interested.. Thanks!

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitve rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We are coming back from a long break, so as soon as we have a stable team we will be farming heroic antorus. Aim is to start the week of the 30th of April.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had atleast normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/cXHVhsKrapr3dAjn2
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Community Discord (Try before you buy):
https://discord.gg/NMChzph

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1