Looking for Guild

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
Hi, Ive been playing since vanilla on and off, and I'm now currently looking for an English speaking guild, I have recently got back into raiding with lfr and feel it's time to join a guild to push on.

Due to outside commitments i need to be a social raider as I cannot always guarantee I'm able to be around.

So if there any guilds recruiting who fit requirements or I can fit in please let me know
Thanks
Hi Titanous,

Rebound> are recruiting exceptional players determined to clear ABT mythic. We are primarily in need of dps and a tank. Socials are more than welcome too. Our current progress is 4/11 M.

so mabye you feel like rebound can be youre home then you are more then welcome.
you can add one of my officers to make contact:

Daniel#22248
Dalijama#2996

Best Regards Ithyrias.
Thank you, I will be in touch shortly
Hey Titanous:) If you are looking for a place you can call home, then check us out :)

[EU] Wildhammer/Thunderhorn – Alliance

<<Dracones Custodia>> Is a 1-year old Guild of like-minded players looking to progress through the content in the game. We are an adult 18+ fun casual Pve and raiding guild. We like to set the focus on the people in the guild. The guild is created for people who want to be social, get the help they need in game and cannot commit every night to every raid. Check out our guild site for more info:
http://www.draconescustodia.shivtr.com

Thank you for taking your time to read this.