Anyone can do a better job than Ion.

General
04/04/2018 14:45Posted by Wwhelp
04/04/2018 14:24Posted by Zeragon
Check blueposts, mmo-champion etc. I wont babysit.

"New thing is !@#$"
"How is it %^-*"
"Look it up I won't babysit"

Nice dude, really creating a well constructed, top notch thread here.

If people in this society used their brains a bit more often and actually got to the point instead of brown-nosing all the time, maybe this world wouldn't be so !@#$ed up. So yeah, look it up yourself and yeah, it doesnt take a genius to know that passives ARE %^-*. They are boring, lazy and a huge waste of a good oppurtunity to come up with something unique.
04/04/2018 17:38Posted by Zeragon
04/04/2018 14:26Posted by Dottie
I suggest you go and look up what an alpha is. I won't baby sit.

Yeah, just... stop white knighting blizzard for goodness sake. Give it a rest with the rim licking.. Ta.

Please stop being a man-child that thinks he knows better than a highly successful man, such as Ion.
Now first step for you to being that is to, do your research provide links to said research you did, and stop acting like you are special.
You are a nobody like the rest of us, a number out of many in the world of people.
With your own entitled opinion granted, however if you actually wish to be taken seriously I suggest you follow these gold coins:

04/04/2018 17:05Posted by Archaeuss
Notice 3 things you need to make a good criticism:
1) What they are doing
2) Why you in particular think it is not as good as it could be.
3) How it could be improved

Pros goes to the Author.
04/04/2018 17:31Posted by Udo
Ugh, lots of posts giving out about this so as usual some Youtuber has intentionally outraged the plebs who can't think for themselves.

Expect lots more.
How ironic, like most things these days the truth is the opposite of what you´re claiming.

If you are happy with the massive dumbing down of the game, you aren´t very bright in all likelihood.
04/04/2018 17:41Posted by Zeragon
If people in this society used their brains a bit more often and actually got to the point instead of brown-nosing all the time, maybe this world wouldn't be so !@#$ed up. So yeah, look it up yourself and yeah, it doesnt take a genius to know that passives ARE %^-*. They are boring, lazy and a huge waste of a good oppurtunity to come up with something unique.

Know what else is lazy? The original post. Being constructive has nothing to do with "brown-nosing", especially if you're being negative about a future feature. But if you want a more measured, less snarky response to what you're actually talking about..

Personally not too fussed about the system only giving out passives, I strongly dislike the idea that abilities are locked behind additional grind beyond leveling to max, felt it was too much in Legion already, although catchup mostly fixed it later down the line.

But why couldn't we get additional abilities from just the pre-launch patch, as an attempt to fix the mess that Legion's class redesign made, rather than needing to wait for the launch of bfa, then to get max level again, then to grind some stupid pseudo artifact progression.
04/04/2018 17:41Posted by Alandrion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

now picture if even half of the Feedback did this instead of crying?

gold coins being dropped here.
We have done this a million times before in other threads. Everyones patience runs out sooner or later.

If proper criticism is not formed people do not respond respecting your argument.
After all, your goal is to deliver a message that gets people attention and the purpose is to convince, not to come off as a person who complains unnecessarily.

Or at least I assume that is the intention.
Hey OP, Ion is so bad, so bad, but so bad, that he cant even manage to keep you sub'd

On topic, provide links or dont expect much, this not my thread
...We have done this a million times before in other threads. Everyones patience runs out sooner or later.

If proper criticism is not formed people do not respond respecting your argument.
After all, your goal is to deliver a message that gets people attention and the purpose is to convince, not to come off as a person who complains unnecessarily.

That train passed a long time ago. We have learned that Blizzard don´t care about feedback unless it massively risks the immediate profitability of the game.

They don´t respect their customers.
04/04/2018 17:45Posted by Alandrion
If you are happy with the massive dumbing down of the game, you aren´t very bright in all likelihood.

What dumping down?
if anything the game is improving and advancing with more things to do than ever before.

Sure some aspects of the game, may seem like dumping down.
You know if you only look at the surface and don't do you research, and only think around what you personally want, with no regards to how realistic or insane that may be.

[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

now picture if even half of the Feedback did this instead of crying?

gold coins being dropped here.
We have done this a million times before in other threads.

[quote]
Suure, you have.
That's why you spent half of your posts insulting anyone disagreeing with you instead of forming an argument that can be discussed or pondered upon.

Now see, the gold coins are just dropping everywhere from this guy.
Also if your patience wears thin, then maybe your patience was not that grand to begin with?

or Maybe your criticism or feedback was not as grand as you thought?

as to why, I ain't doing any argumentation really at the moment?
Cos' this whole post is based around pure emotion and self entitlement.
So, I really cannot be bothered to try and reason with a person that never wanted to be reasoned with to begin with.
04/04/2018 18:05Posted by Alandrion
That train passed a long time ago. We have learned that Blizzard don´t care about feedback unless it massively risks the immediate profitability of the game.

Not that I disagree, but when OP makes a 0 effort thread that amounts to OP just venting about a system he doesn't like, and people say "plz sum effort maybe? and source?" and all he responds with "lulzxd look it up i wont babysit xdxd", you really can't expect other people to respond with standing ovation at the issue being brought into discussion.
04/04/2018 18:07Posted by Durlan
What dumping down?
if anything the game is improving and advancing with more things to do than ever before.
Classes and customization have been severely dumbed down in WoD, Legion and now in all likelihood in BfA as well.

Classes have never been more bare bones than now.

Compare MoP to Legion.

We had many more spells back then, and much higher skill caps and skill floors. Much more utility.

We had many more stats: Spell penetration, Hit, expertise, resilience etc.

We had glyphs, reforging and many more enchants and gem options.
Who hurt you?
04/04/2018 18:11Posted by Wwhelp
04/04/2018 18:05Posted by Alandrion

Not that I disagree, but when OP makes a 0 effort thread that amounts to OP just venting about a system he doesn't like, and people say "plz sum effort maybe? and source?" and all he responds with "lulzxd look it up i wont babysit xdxd", you really can't expect other people to respond with standing ovation at the issue being brought into discussion.
I agree with this of course.

The more effort you put in the better of course.

I don´t think Blizzard deserves thorough feedback anymore, that´s all. They have had so much and squandered it all.
Anyone can do a better job than Ion.
Literally the stupidest thing that I've read last month.
04/04/2018 18:16Posted by Alandrion
I don´t think Blizzard deserves thorough feedback anymore, that´s all. They have had so much and squandered it all.

Agreed.

As far as how every class feels to play now, it was better before, it can't be that hard to fix if it's been so much better in the past, right?
Isn't that all the feedback that's needed? "Make it more like it used to be".
You might want to discuss this issue here (since it is the correct forum to do so): https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618162763

PS: @Zeragon: I am pretty sure I can do better at your job than you do too =) ^_^
04/04/2018 18:26Posted by Wwhelp
04/04/2018 18:16Posted by Alandrion

Agreed.

As far as how every class feels to play now, it was better before, it can't be that hard to fix if it's been so much better in the past, right?
Isn't that all the feedback that's needed? "Make it more like it used to be".
Exactly, that´s pretty much all that should be required. The developers are supposed to be intelligent and talented at what they do... We shouldn´t have to walk them through it like they are 5 years old.
04/04/2018 14:58Posted by Blindingsun
Some people really will cry about anything won't they?. How can you complain about something that isn't finished?..

That's like complaining about a restaurant because you ate the food before the chef had even cooked it.
No. It's like there is only this one restaurant and you ate their several times before. And because the cook has no taste the food always turned out to be horrible. So now complaining before he even started cooking is the only way to prevent complete disaster.
Just to end this discussion (Which actually isnt one, but whatever)

I cant believe how people still can defend this...

To make it as short as possible: (W=whiteknight, M=Me)

W: Its only alpha...they gonna....
M: They gonna do nothing... most of the things are set in stone allready... And most classdesign is clearly trash.

W: In Beta they will fix it!
M: No they wont... Beta is mostly for numbertuning and balancepatches.

W: U just cry... give better feedback.
M: There was plenty of good feedback allready in the forums... they havnt changed much... There was a massiv amount of feedback in legion beta and while Legion, and now they still keep removing stuff... They even deleted good feedback

W: They needed to prune cause they will add new stuff!
M: Wow.... they keep saying that for 3 addons now! We almost got nothing new for 6 years (for our classes)...

W: They gave us some of our stuff back!
M: Yeah most of it as talents that replace other stuff...

W: Azerite will fix it!
M: It wont! The direction of azerite gear is stupid flat dmg-increasing and some stat. It wont fix the classdesign.

W: When Its so horrible why u still play?
M: Friends and maybe cause we used to play this game for half of our lifetime... its basically a part of us... Also the fun thing is u cant even give feedback without a sub.

W: But...
M: No but... its the classdesign get worse every expansion... subnumbers (Its predictable) and the feedback are a huge indicator for it... And I dont want to destroy ur little world, but the content of a game is meaningless when the classdesign is sh*t

So stop with this defending ... Blizzard proofed us multiple times that we (the complainers and critics) are right... and it will happen again!
04/04/2018 18:57Posted by Razorjaw

To make it as short as possible: (W=whiteknight, M=Me)

W: Its only alpha...they gonna....
M: They gonna do nothing... most of the things are set in stone allready... And most classdesign is clearly trash.

[/quote]

Well then for every white there is a black, you seem to be alike that specimen.

If blizzard does nothing there would be no point to criticising them, so just be quiet and stop complaining. Clearly blizzard doesn't care about your opinion so there is no point in arguing against them.

Except blizzard do take feedback, if you dive deeper than the surface it's pretty obvious that ion and everyone else at Blizz listens. Like Dev Q&As, have a listen sometime, they're a nice listen if you care about why things are made in each way.