One-Handed weapons disabled for fury in BFA

Warrior
just keep titan grip and allow us to transmog our weapons to 1 hander.
animation speeds etc should be absolutly not a problem...

fury already hits pretty fast with everything so replacing the weapons would NOT matter...

in fact, there are a few very short and small 2h weapons and the animations look perfectly fine with those so this really is a non-issue.

i REALLY hope they allow us to mog 1h soon... im sick and tired of all those !@#$-looking and way too big weapons that clip everywhere -.-
Just throwing a bump in here as I'd like to transmog my 2H to 1H. go on Blizzard, give it a swirl!
A transmog option exclusive to fury warriors that allows 2handers to 1handers would be amazing indeed. That way we don't have to mourn the loss of single minded fury anymore.

Please Blizzard, consider it!
Would be about time since you are fixing Fist Weapons in 8.1, how about allowing Fury to transmog their fugly 2handers to onehanders?
12/11/2018 12:45Posted by Arenko
Would be about time since you are fixing Fist Weapons in 8.1, how about allowing Fury to transmog their fugly 2handers to onehanders?

Exactly, 8.1 or shortly after would be the ideal time to implement this. It is something that perfectly fits the fantasy of fury warriors as prior to WOTLK fury was exclusively dual 1 handers. Not everyone wants to dual wield 2handers (Which most of the time look way inferior to the amazing 1hander models we have in the game). Let us use those assets to their max potential!

Please Blizzard allow us this option! It should be relatively simple as an exclusive transmog option for Fury warriors and Titan's Grip remains unchanged. Attack speed also does not matter as Titan's Grip fury hits pretty fast nowadays anyway so it would be purely cosmetic.

Thank you on behalf of all warriors!
13/11/2018 10:28Posted by Bladehowl
Attack speed also does not matter as Titan's Grip fury hits pretty fast nowadays anyway so it would be purely cosmetic.

Not even that, we already have an ingame model wich acts as both, onehander and twohanded weapon, so blizz won't have any problems with implementing this.