If you could join a faction/group in wow

General
Like the cenarion circle, Ashen Verdict, Scourge, Twilight hammer which would you join and why! can state more than 1 too ;)

I would love to join the necromancers at schoolomance!

Because I always found that place really interesting and mysterious it's awesome and being a student there studying necromancy and doing rituals etc can be interesting.

I would love to join the mantid.

because their mop questline was insanely awesome and that ending where they take you underground and tell you the horrible truth and are like our gods are dead but if they should ever rise again, know that we will side with them felt amazing

Honorable mentions, Forsaken royal apothecary / shadowpan / Mogu
Would definitely join the D.E.A.H.T to protect them fluffy animals!
I would join the Ebon Blade...Oh wait.
Scourge. I just like undead theme and units: Lich King, Kel'Thuzad that is still kicking in phylactery somewhere... and San'Layn that are just edgy elven vampires. Class Hall is very fun for me just because of that kind of things. Frost Wyrms, Ghouls, Death Knights~
Dragonflights to atleast be neutral to promote peace and war/hatred to the EB/death knights.
San'layn or darkfallen.
I want to be a vampire so I don't have to eat and !@#$. I can just suck blood and live forever.
The true Horde

I miss u Daddy Garrosh T^T
Darkmoon Faire! :))

The Sha'tar; I like their ways and their peculiar design
Frenzyheart tribe.
07/04/2018 22:04Posted by Voïdelf
San'layn or darkfallen.
I want to be a vampire so I don't have to eat and !@#$. I can just suck blood and live forever.

Wouldn’t you then have red pee?

Warsong Offensive.
The Order of the Cloud Serpent.

I get to live in the most beautiful zone in the game and also have my very own dragon to ride, what isn't to like.

I'd say the Shado-Pan but those guys are legit scary and I don't feel like being recruited into the army as a child, thanks.
Cenarion Circle... probably.

They seem pretty nice people. Also being druid could be cool.

All that tree hugging, though...