Ban Premades from Random BGs

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 11 12 13
12/08/2018 16:39Posted by Silentfist
I didn't expect all the russian named players in this post to defend premades.
Wow!

I also defend them, it's fun to play with friends, can't do the same ? Get some friends then.
08/08/2018 13:27Posted by Redoctober
22/05/2018 10:56Posted by Naurissa

Honestly? Allow only one group to enter a BG. So you get a group of 2, 3, 4 or 5 people coming in, and then it's closed to any other groups for that BG. Only other solution I can think of is like solo queue for randoms.

This is actually a smart and easy fix that can be done. With the caveat of it being 1 group per side, not 1 group per bg.
Yeah, I could have worded it better.

Doesn't really matter since the regressive playstyle of BFA has put me off PvP anyway.
I believe there are enough players to validate the idea of seperating pools of combatants into:

>>> Solo queue vs solo queue

>>> Groups vs groups

The logistics of groups vs groups will be pitting groups to make up the numbers. So if there's a 5-man, you need 5 more to make a team but somehow there's only multiple groups of 2, 3 and 4, well, the system grabs the 2 and 3 and throws them in to make a 10-man.

And for solo queuers, you just pit them with other people who are solo queueing.

The code will always understand if a person is in a party or not, so if they are then they will go into the pool of party players and if not you go into the pool of loners.

That's all fine and very easy to do especially considering the sheer volume of solo queuers, but people in groups will also likely get instant queues too because it's likely they will face the same people the longer each of these groups are formed.