Fury Warrior LOW DPS

Warrior
I did everything in my power and im currently doing about 200m dmg per boss in Antorus... Please help me.
Unless you provide logs of some sort, there is little anyone can say what you are doing wrong, other then the info we get from inspecting your armory.
You can add my btag and ill try to help you, sechelpetel#2789
But yeah without logs we cant know
Im playing fury only for while and my logs arent perfect either so someone should correct me but you are going bloodbath build and I think that fury go this build only with tier set which you dont have.
So...
1)No tier set
2)No CoF+Pantheon trinket
3)No legendary pants

Fix those in that order and your dps will skyrocket. Until then Inner Rage>Bloodbath
As said earlier, 200m total dmg doesnt mean sh*t to anyone reading(especially since u dont say what raidsize u raided in, but i assume its lfr), if u had mentioned your dps instead we would have something to go on. But as other have said the most important change for you is to go inner rage talent.
Looking his toon up in warcraftlogs isn't exactly rocket science though ...
24/03/2018 08:50Posted by Morthrang
So...
1)No tier set
2)No CoF+Pantheon trinket
3)No legendary pants

Fix those in that order and your dps will skyrocket. Until then Inner Rage>Bloodbath

Listen to that, OP. You're missing out on gear. and your chosen legs ( insignia and battle lord) are crap / can get better.

Get leg pants and stoneheart ring.
stoneheart ring.

You mean Soul of the Battlelord right? Stoneheart is good but now quite as good for Fury from what I recall
31/03/2018 20:30Posted by Physcoslayer
stoneheart ring.

You mean Soul of the Battlelord right? Stoneheart is good but now quite as good for Fury from what I recall

stone heart ring is useless for fury warriors it's for arms warriors
31/03/2018 20:30Posted by Physcoslayer

It's not useless but yes it is subpar when compared to other legendaries. Fury's current BiS is Soul of the Battlelord & Valajar's Berserkers with T21. Ceann-Ar Charger & Valajar's Berserkers without and Nar'jentus Vertebrae is super good on some AoE fights with Wrecking Ball Spec'd but that's getting into semantics.

It's not useless but yes it is subpar when compared to other legendaries. Fury's current BiS is Soul of the Battlelord & Valajar's Berserkers with T21. Ceann-Ar Charger & Valajar's Berserkers without and Nar'jentus Vertebrae is super good on some AoE fights with Wrecking Ball Spec'd but that's getting into semantics.

it's useless
I feel the same. I have a bunch of characters with ilvl ranging from 920ish to 950ish, and none of them are properly geared, and my rotations arent perfect, but with my Paladin, Monk and Warlock I can get atleast 1-1.5m consistent dmg on dummies, while on my fury-warrior I struggle insanely just to stay above 500-600k. All while using the Ovale spell priority-addon.

Real shame since I really like the feeling of warrior, but dmg-wise it's like I'm hitting stuff with a loaf of bread.
I'm with Götelock here.

This char is my current alt and while I enjoy the Fury Warrior's play style a lot, there is a issue with (casual!) progression and keeping up with other players at the same ilvl bracket seems harder to me than for other classes.

Compared to a Ret Paladin alt, I was leveling lately in parallel, the Fury Warrior, even if played to my best abilities, can't hold up with the Paladin, which can be played much more casually for better results.

My WW monk seems to be totally gear independent to achieve much more at lower ilvl ranges.

Now I understand that leveling or even "casual end game" is a bad indicator for real end game performance. But now I'm at the "end game" (at least for my current skill/time-investment) - and it seems to me I need to go out of my way to keep up with players of other classes within the same range with few chances compete on top DPS (within the same ilvl range mind you).

I would be fine if there was a slight gap between average played Fury Warrior to average played other melee fighter at 110, a gap that maybe could only be overcome with highly attentive/skillful play, but it seems to me that the gap is not designed to be overcome at all.

If you don't get the trinkets or legendaries that Furry Warrior eventually already needs for lower ilvls, you will just stay sub par, even if one tries to constantly improve ones gameplay.

Feels wrong if armor progression is the class' real "challenge".

Nevertheless the play style is so much fun right now, that I don't give into the sour taste.

Maybe BfA can address this.
Excactly!

Everyone on the forum is just saying "well you don't have that lego, and you don't have that trinket, so that talent isnt viable yet etc, etc".

Can someone explain to me WHY I need specific gearitems to compete with other classes who don't seem to have this issue? Why is the class designed this way?

I really wanna love my warrior. I do. But it's hard, I'll tell ya.
08/05/2018 18:58Posted by Götelock
Excactly!

Everyone on the forum is just saying "well you don't have that lego, and you don't have that trinket, so that talent isnt viable yet etc, etc".

Can someone explain to me WHY I need specific gearitems to compete with other classes who don't seem to have this issue? Why is the class designed this way?

I really wanna love my warrior. I do. But it's hard, I'll tell ya.

All the classes are, it's the horrible Lego system they have. Literally took 9 weeks of grinding legos to make my boomkin viable. The last 4 legs I got were the 2x st and 2x aoe, which make a huge difference for dungeons and raids.

They've got rid of the system in BFA though, can't wait for it to land!