What's the most you've spent on stuff ?

General
This morning after forking out 300k for Plaguehound Leggings (an almost non existant drop from Stratholme) it got me thinking, what's the most you've spent on stuff ?

Mount: 500k Lightforged Warframe.

Gear: 300k Plaguehound Leggings.

Toy: 425k Experimental Goblin Weather Machine.
Bout 200 quid on tokens.
Alright so I had to have it for the transmogrification vendor so it'll be the "Grand Expedition Yak"!

Goes for 120k!
At a vendor about 120k for the Yak mount.
On the AH about 100k for a pair of cloth gloves that i wanted for transmog on a character i'll never play.
400k for that axe that used to drop from doombringer outside BT.
100k for the chopper mount alliance side.
120k for the trans yak
Paid something daft for tabard of the Lightbringer bitd.
Mount 4.9mill for Swift Spectral Tiger.

Pet 820k Spectral Tiger Cub

and some random TCG tabards on the BMAH for 550k+
Current inflation;

The 2m Spider Mount. Bought the XT Rocket for 1m.
Accounting for inflation, I guess it was whatever amount I paid for titanforged leggings or lionheart helm in Vanilla. Can not remember the prize anymore, but it was months worth of farming.
The most has been 6M for the plagued proto-drake off the BMAH. I got lucky since the previous one to appear sold for gold cap :)

I currently have 9.54M ready to bid on the next Swift Zulian Tiger that shows up.
PS! Please bring back the times when crafted gear was costly and in some cases BiS!
Probably the Lightforged Warframe. I'm no gold farmer, and I pretty much only play this one mage, and the only reason I had the gold for the Warframe is because of a lucky titanforged boe drop during ToS raiding.

Most of the gold I spend is spend on mog stuff, 10k/20k here and there. There is not much in the game I'm willing to farm gold for.
I guess the Grand Expedition Yak since I don't like buying stuff much. Most useful purchase I ever made ^^
I play for like some years now and the best i got is 100k gold in pocket .

Damn i'm broke af

0.o
25/04/2018 10:45Posted by Heyenor
Alright so I had to have it for the transmogrification vendor so it'll be the "Grand Expedition Yak"!

Goes for 120k!

This, and got it less than a month ago. That's how long it took me to get that gold.

Someone bought a leather wrist from me for 160k gold around the same day though. That helped.
My full Tier 3 took months of BMAH stalking and about 9.5M gold.
Several M also went to pets. Thank god I am not also collecting Mounts ^^
346k on for my first WoW token quite recently. Before that was about 50k on a piece of transmog off the bmah but can't remember which.
25/04/2018 10:45Posted by Heyenor

Goes for 120k!
Same for me too.

Probably the most expensive piece of gear that I've bought is the chest piece that I needed to complete the look of this toon: 20k or something. Yes, i am that much of a Scrooge.
in excess of a couple million gold spend on lvl 19 twinks from tbc-wod.

not to mention the extreme amounts of faction/server changes in order to snatch the only auction in eu of certain items (shadowfang in cata for instance, blackened defias boe armor pieces in wod etc) and back.
260k for the Sun Lute 2h-axe on the BMAH in WoD.
25/04/2018 10:34Posted by Lswindrunner
This morning after forking out 300k for Plaguehound Leggings (an almost non existant drop from Stratholme) it got me thinking, what's the most you've spent on stuff ?

Mount: 500k Lightforged Warframe.

Gear: 300k Plaguehound Leggings.

Toy: 425k Experimental Goblin Weather Machine.

couple of milions of gold on battlenet balance to buy off everything from game store (pets,mounts,helms) and few blizzard games (overwatch , remastered starcraft , dablo 3 necromancer )

spent it in 1 go before christmas :) if balance wasnt limited to 100 euro would put in gold earlier not when tokens were for 230k :)

would add to it also BFA and blizzcon ticket :) (since i bought it all with in game gold then why not put it in too :)

making it back slowly now but without much pressure since im going back to paying for monthly sub instead buying tokens (200k was already too much in my eyes 350k is overkill :))