What's the most you've spent on stuff ?

General
i dont really play wow, just here for the free gold :P
about 15+ millions of gold so far. all going to account balance tokens, a few to keep subscription for making free gold and the rest to fuel my overwatch loot box gambling addiction.
- 2M for the spider mount
- a few millions to buy all WoW related stuff on the store through the battle.net balance
- most vendor mounts/pets for gold

This is not amazing though compared to the guy on page one who said he spent millions during BC-WoD. That's insane :P
25/04/2018 11:32Posted by Melun
Accounting for inflation, I guess it was whatever amount I paid for titanforged leggings or lionheart helm in Vanilla. Can not remember the prize anymore, but it was months worth of farming.

wait, items could titanforge in vanilla ?

me most money i spended on several tokens
their price is ridiculous now, im sad i not played WoD, easy garrison money and easy leveling army of toons

and for all of u who wanna buy yak consider making exalted kirin tor rep for extra cut-off
Probably upgrading my crafted gear in WoD
25/04/2018 16:29Posted by Tyleron
700k for Tabard of the flame

Oh dear. I bought it for about 20k in MoP when the BMAH just released and nobody gave a sh*t about it.. ^^
125k for a Six-Feather Fan in early legion. (Was BIS at the time for enhancement shaman)

Could also be something more on my alliance server but have to check that later.
26/04/2018 07:02Posted by Inhuman
25/04/2018 11:32Posted by Melun
Accounting for inflation, I guess it was whatever amount I paid for titanforged leggings or lionheart helm in Vanilla. Can not remember the prize anymore, but it was months worth of farming.

their price is ridiculous now, im sad i not played WoD, easy garrison money and easy leveling army of toons

and for all of u who wanna buy yak consider making exalted kirin tor rep for extra cut-off

Think he meant Titanic Leggings
26/04/2018 08:18Posted by Dargot
26/04/2018 07:02Posted by Inhuman

Think he meant Titanic Leggings

I did. Sorry for the confusion :)
The mog yak me too :)
And some feathered helm in ah for around 80k

I'd wish more variety in auction house tho. In my servers i always find the same things; I would be happy to spend huge money on weapons and nice gear.
Why can't you just get a blog instead of spamming the forums with irrelevant posts on a daily basis?
Lightforged warframe probably, Can't think of anything else that was close to that
the warframe for sure, i just had ti had it :P
Most gold I eve spend for single item would br transmog mount from pandaria and battered hilt from blackmarket.
Spend Billions of ISK on cyber sex, in eve online.. was worth it..
400k boost for Garosh Mythic in Pandaria
Since im casual and my only gold income is from the missions...eh, probably about 80k on a crafted legendary. Gold comes hard and slow for me :P
Full 8/8 rogue, pala and priest t3 sets. A few mil each set, don't really want to think about it.
Grand Expedition Yak seems to be a popular choice and is one of the items on my most expensive purchases too actually :D

And Repair costs... so many repairs...
Thanks to my amazing friends, 4 days ago I managed to buy one of my favourite mounts - Amani Dragonhawk, for 8M gold :)
Apart from the Yak, I believe the amount of gold I made into tokens is probably somewhere between 5 and 7 million.