[H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 4/11 M - RECRUITING for BfA!

Twisting Nether
<Citizens of Dalaran>

About Citizens:
Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly group and make some great friends in the process!

Currently in need of dps + offspec healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn.

Before you apply:
We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Attendance
Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time
Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days
Sunday - Running Normal or optionally progression
Monday - Achievements for the lulz

Loot
Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression.

Progress
Antorus - 3/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC

Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Nietza#2850, Pietyr#2545, Keva12#2320
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Citizens+of+Dalaran
Bump!

Happy Easter to all! We're taking a break from raiding till 4th of April, due to a lot of real life stuff in officers lives.

We are starting to one-shot everything, and Garothi Mythic fell down on a second try last time! The quality of raiders is here, but with many socials and laid back players in the guild that don't raid, we need more numbers!

If you want to progress Mythic or come back to raiding Heroic, please join our army!
Even tho lots of people in community don't raid and many people take a break...
WE DON'T!
CoD are still active and kicking!
Hello i am looking for a raid guild just like yours?, I recently hit 110 I have been playing seriously for about 6 months now. I don't know if im not experienced enough but i do know my class very well and do fairly decent DPS. My item level is 865 unfortunately and i do not have many achievements. I am 15 years old and im just looking for some decent people to play with.

(P.S) I can set up Discord servers fairly easily and could be a hand with setting up team chats, servers etc.
New reset, new raids going. Join us tonight or tomorrow to check yourself if you fit to our raiding requirements and our freaky community.

Join our Discord and PM with one of the mods.
Come join us.
Argus mythic won't kill itself.
Check out our open spots for classes and specs @wowprogress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Citizens+of+Dalaran
Currently looking for a Ranged DPS and a Shaman Healer with an OS.

Nietza#2850
Hi I'm looking to join your guild if possible
Bump!
Bump
Bumping.
3/11 atm. We have solid core but still need few ppl. We regularly raid mythic Wednesday and Thursday.
4/11 gz to our raid team.
We are recruiting for BfA.
Yo!

Very old school player/ex hardcore raider looking for a guild to join for BFA!

Would love to have a chat with yourselves about possibly joining and helping the squad progress through trickier stuff. I'll be about tonight if any of you are around?

sxc WW dups + MW OS.

Also got a paladonk that can do many tanks.
Still raiding, still recruiting. Looking for warlocks, boomkins, shadow priests and hunters!
Great guild, great guild leader - but we also have the most important thing of them all: active meme posting in Discord.
BUMP