Ever seen someone else be really unlucky ?

General
Have you ever seen someone else be really unlucky ?

Last night when I arrived @ Galleon spawn point there was already 1 Alli and Horde waiting. Hordie asked if I would help take the Alli down. I said no, as it's etiquette to let mount farmers go about their business. However, another Hordie then appeared and they took him down. However the really unlucky part, was that the very second he died, Galleon spawned.

Which meant a 15 minute wait.

Kinda felt for the other player, (but at the same time it was also hilarious that his death happened at that exact moment before the spawn).
That guy will be extremely happy when BfA rolls around.
This is why I play Horde.
PvP happened on PvP server?

Guess he should have rolled on PvE server.
I've run Stratholme for the Baron mount for almost 10 years now with no luck.

Of course, i no longer farm it to the degree i used to, but still. 10 years.
Don't talk to me. I had no bonus gold from mission with 200%
03/04/2018 06:24Posted by Lswindrunner
I said no, as it's etiquette to let mount farmers go about their business.

What sort of 'etiquette' is this?

The only one that matters is RED = DEAD

It is fair and just. It does not arbitarily judge by your level, by your gear or by your status in the game. If you are red, you are dead.

People like you are the reason we are losing pvp servers in BFA and it is sad.
03/04/2018 09:22Posted by Zim
PvP happened on PvP server?

Guess he should have rolled on PvE server.

True but still even if you are allowed to behave like a d**k you still are a d**k if you behave like one.
03/04/2018 10:40Posted by Xeralyn

People like you are the reason we are losing pvp servers in BFA and it is sad.

No the reason is huge amount of pvp servers are totally imbalanced where one faction basically rules the world while other faction is simply ''allowed to exist''
Such a pvp server lost it's meaning.
Not really too unlucky but i got 2 legendaries in one week, problem was tho they were the two worst legendaries for my class...never worn them ever
03/04/2018 11:05Posted by Bankiboy
Not really too unlucky but i got 2 legendaries in one week, problem was tho they were the two worst legendaries for my class...never worn them ever

You didn’t wear your first 2 legendaries? Not even for the item level?
03/04/2018 11:13Posted by Xeralyn
03/04/2018 11:05Posted by Bankiboy

You didn’t wear your first 2 legendaries? Not even for the item level?

I had 2 others just a little bit better than these 2 (so these were 3rd and 4th)
Another typical Lsw thread. Something less than interesting happened to you so you had to share it on the forum with at the end a standard question in the line of "/gasp Did something like that ever happen to YOU?" PvP happening on a PvP server, nothing special, nothing strange. Like you said a 15 min wait, big deal right? Moving on.
I’ve had some terrible luck over the years, but one of the worst was when I was camping posedius during WoD.

I thought I’d join one of those open garrison groups to realm hop (I know it’s a scumbag tactic)
Posedius was there and NPC scan alerted me and everyone in the group to its location and people started going crazy. I rushed as quickly as I could but someone convinced the leader to kick me and I watched my prize fade away before my eyes.

This was back when it had like a 100+ hour spawn timer, I was so salty you could taste it.
Typical Hordies ganging up on an Alliance player because they know they'd get destroyed otherwise.

*Grabs Popcorn*
I always had fond memories of world PvP, until I resubbed during the rear-end of the current expansion after skipping three expansions worth of game changes.

I can't recall ever getting one-shot by similar level players before but hot damn if it isn't a daily occurence now.
03/04/2018 13:27Posted by Devren
Another typical Lsw thread. Something less than interesting happened to you so you had to share it on the forum with at the end a standard question in the line of "/gasp Did something like that ever happen to YOU?" PvP happening on a PvP server, nothing special, nothing strange. Like you said a 15 min wait, big deal right? Moving on.

This is Lswindrunner's blog after all.
03/04/2018 09:40Posted by Shaimiran

What sort of 'etiquette' is this?

The only one that matters is RED = DEAD

It is fair and just. It does not arbitarily judge by your level, by your gear or by your status in the game. If you are red, you are dead.

Yeah on the same note i bet all those paladins fishing for hidden appearance quest item and camping that elite agree that RED=DEAD when they get swarmed by opposing faction.

There are many of these unwritten rules that people play by and those rules have come about by community of people who engage in these time consuming and tedious farms and know the struggle others have.

Its up to you if you want to be a dick but its going to be one hell of a lonely existence in this game.