Time Walking

General
Why the dungeons are always the same 5.There are so many dungeons(there are minimum 10 per expansion and in some cases more).Why blizzard are not giving different ones each time?
I'm getting bored doing the same routine each time.
3/5 of mine have been the tree one where you are just waiting on the steps placing puddles, I love the variety
I realized that yesterday aswell when i joined a cataclysm dungeon with my alt. Came into a dungeon that i havent seen for ages and it never comes during time walking
they only have 6 dungeons from each expansion for TW

there are 20 5mans in vanilla where TW isn't even a thing (yet)

16 5mans for tbc & wotlk

14 in cata

but only 9 in MoP.

will only be 6 out of 8 for WoD

for MoP & WoD its not much of an issue, but the others have a lot of dungeons we just never see anymore, on the other hand the work it would take to TW every 5man in the game.... i kinda get why they stick to 6 per expansion
They don't like us to have a wide variety.
05/04/2018 13:06Posted by Punyelf

you make me a sad panda
05/04/2018 16:47Posted by Tiàm
05/04/2018 13:06Posted by Punyelf

you make me a sad panda

I'm sorry :(
I got five different ones.
05/04/2018 17:08Posted by Murr
I got five different ones.

You don't understand what i'm talking about.It's not about are they the same or different ones.It is about each time Wotlk has the same 5 dungeons.Always.And the expansion has 10+.Why blizzard never let me play the rest of the dungeons?The same goes for the other expansions.There are more than 5 dungeons and we always play the same 5 dungeons.