August 14th!!

General
05/04/2018 17:33Posted by Christmas
05/04/2018 16:40Posted by Dottie
Halle Berry's and Mila Kunis' Birthday.

I love mila kunis

Shut up, Meg.
Dont like the date. I would've prefered the first or second week of September.
05/04/2018 17:07Posted by Punyelf
05/04/2018 16:59Posted by Bloedelf

Maybe console players will help testing this time, then we're good

And fairies, and other mythical creatures

But they can't make the game better, console players can so we can have even more removal of abilities and more passives
That doesnt sound good, im sure the devs arent happy about it but i guess some higher up in management just cant wait a little longer before getting the cash from the expansion -_-

BfA doesnt look that ready for launch at this point, oh well, not like i wont be ultra hyped and enjoy it anyway
05/04/2018 15:50Posted by Vert
05/04/2018 15:19Posted by Deunn

Well, alpha doesn't mean much though. Legion alpha was only interesting because of the artifact weapon questlines. If the beta will be the same, which has a huge portion of the content, then yeah, we can start worrying.

Legion alpha was miles ahead compared to BfA alpha. They just released a bare bones Heart of Azeroth where as we had access to the 34 traits to the artifact weapons by now. We could also test some of the early endgame content in Legion during the early alpha.

Yeah, they released really interesting things in Legion alpha testing but i think they thought they had to after an expansion like WoD where more than half of the playerbase gave up on sitting in their garrisons doing nothing. Just to hype it up even more.
05/04/2018 14:26Posted by Vermastuus
So BfA August 14th, must be a short beta.

I suspect Alpha is the new Beta. This Beta has been more stable and complete than any Beta's I've played in the past.

More likely we will have a Charlie build in May/June.
Too soon. So much still to do so little time. Too many characters but I'd miss them if I didn't have them.
For me it sounds like they have allready give up the expansion... basically like WoD2.0

A lot of stuff feel unfinished or missing.... when we keep in mind that they also need to balance things.... OH boy...
05/04/2018 17:50Posted by Espiritual
It is just me or this expansion looks small and empty. To me it looks like a big patch than a expansion.

I think it is the first time in my wow life I am not hyper etc.
It is small and empty, and that´s exactly what they are shooting for as well.

- "Reskin as much as possible, dumb down as much as possible"

^ Should be Blizzards new motto
05/04/2018 23:18Posted by Alandrion

I allready have the perfect advertising:

Hey You.... Yeah you!
Do u lost 9 of ur fingers with a pad sander, so u can only have 1 left?
Did the pad sander explode and u also lost about 40% of ur brain?
Do u wonder how I am even talking to u? Well here is ur answere!

The new World of Warcraft expansion Battle for azeroth! It has all u ever want and all u ever need! Werent u sick that u couldnt play any class with just a toenail? Wasnt it to difficult to understand that fire is bad?... well Our new designgoal was to change that,... explore a fantastic world by pressing 1 button! This is no longer an DH and BM exclusive... yeah u heared right! now u can play everything! U no longer have to fear that someone might be better than u!

U also no longer have to fear to get confussed about new stuff! Haha, remove that sh*t! Dont be scared... cause u get 10 levels of NOTHING! This amazing design allow us to focus on important stuff... like:

Drinking coffee... taking a sh*t... laught aboiut memes... or watching paint dry... WHAT EXCITMENT!

U WANT IT ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

WORLD OF WARCRAFT BATTLE FOR AZEROTH! THE AWESOME SH*T
06/04/2018 00:24Posted by Razorjaw
05/04/2018 23:18Posted by Alandrion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066_q4DIeqk
06/04/2018 00:37Posted by Bloedelf
06/04/2018 00:24Posted by Razorjaw

More like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S97kgzfHd0
06/04/2018 00:48Posted by Razorjaw
06/04/2018 00:37Posted by Bloedelf

More like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S97kgzfHd0

I'm a redhat myself btw, good times seeing that live happening on periscope ;)

But that dance video brings back good memories for some, it was made in the same year TBC came out ;)
06/04/2018 00:52Posted by Bloedelf
But that dance video brings back good memories for some, it was made in the same year TBC came out ;)

Good times T^T
05/04/2018 16:51Posted by Moozah
In an alternate universe, this is Blizzard's way of bringing retail WoW to an end and starting fresh with World of Warcraft Classic, moving forward and fixing the mistakes they made along the way.

not happing in realworld, would loose to many players and money.
05/04/2018 18:01Posted by Isology
Dont like the date. I would've prefered the first or second week of September.

i like the date means il be able to play for 2weeks alot more before i start my next school year
05/04/2018 17:50Posted by Espiritual
It is just me or this expansion looks small and empty. To me it looks like a big patch than a expansion.

I think it is the first time in my wow life I am not hyper etc.

im hyped for expansion, azashare, zandalari, some old god stuff, and the Island expeditions look fun.
I honestly think it could very well be better then legion(best thing about legion overall was the tmog change tbh)
05/04/2018 15:50Posted by Vert
05/04/2018 15:19Posted by Deunn

Well, alpha doesn't mean much though. Legion alpha was only interesting because of the artifact weapon questlines. If the beta will be the same, which has a huge portion of the content, then yeah, we can start worrying.

Legion alpha was miles ahead compared to BfA alpha. They just released a bare bones Heart of Azeroth where as we had access to the 34 traits to the artifact weapons by now. We could also test some of the early endgame content in Legion during the early alpha.

No they couldnt lmao
For the first few months of Alpha, only a few classes were even available, a dozen artifacts at most. There was months dedicated to pure artifact testing.
Is release for US or EU on 14.08? Because if it is for US it means it is 15.08 for EU.
I've been going around Boralus and it's like: walk ten steps, report the bug I see, walk another ten steps, and another bug reported. I've reported errors in the text of quests too (words misspelled, missing or funky). There's a few NPCs whose appearance was odd or who behaved like they'd been hypnotised into zombies. Was doing the alpha testing for the ten days vacation. I think I reported at least a hundred bugs going around Boralus.

Hilarious when you can fall through the world running over water on a water mount. Reported that too.

And oh boy, oh boy, with all that supposed updated landscape graphics, when you go to certain places, they have lego landscape (or perhaps Minecraft inspired landscape) going on (north west side of Drustvar). Also reported...

Nevermind the quests, there's buildings, landscape, trees and water that all is either broken, looking odd or downright unfinished looking.

I guess no vacations and double duty for all developers to get this right, or else the game will fall flat and it will not be a good experience. I think the August release date is WRONG for all these reasons.

An 18.09.2018 (or using the US format 09.18.18) would have sounded so much better on all the marketing paperwork. And it would have given them FIVE weeks more to sort out the bugs. I guess this will be the date I'll start playing...after two or three huge patches to FIX all the bugs that were left in the live version launched in August. No amount of suggestions in any Q&A will convince me that the August release date was a good one...

You wanted the feedback, Ion, am I right...? Well here's mine to consider.