Achievements actually account wide BFA

General
Will achievements actually become account wide for BfA?

Aka. show the total achievement points on armory?

I find myself logging back to my old main to do every repgrind, world event and other achievements just because I don't want to spread out my achievement points too much^^

My current main only has like 4000 achievement points, the character I'm posting on here has 14805. My achievement tab ingame is telling me that I have 15k+.

Don't know if I'm the only one frustrated by this. I guess they have answered that they won't make rep account wide, but they could at least make the account wide stuff ACTUALLY account wide in my opinion.
I agree with this. I want to finally beat my guildies on the achievement rankings >:(
The following also must become account-wide:
- Prestige
- Battleground wins
- Archeology achievements

For archeology achievs I have no idea why they keep it character-bound. Digging with alts is useless.
I am missing a couple of achievs from Pandaria and Draenor archeology, so instead of going there with my main I could progress on them while leveling an alt.
How Blizzard can't understan and changing everything without to care anybody i can not belive.

There are many people who play this game only for acvhievment farm, one day i have 18.5k one patch coming i am going to 17.8, i start to make over 18k again, one more patch i cant see total achievment in armory.

Many questions, many posts, many wonders... Blizz does not care and no blue post yet.

I understand why u don't make reputations acc wide and i think you are right. But achievments? We were wanting them to be accountwide, they separated in armory. Sometimes Blizz make to feel us so worthless.
Less account wide we need, not more...Lets get back to each character being an individual.
This can be solved easily - make an option to switch account-wide off. So those who want to play like in Vanilla, can play it. And the rest to use the account-wide "on".
Achievements gives Blizzard the opportunity to be less ethical with their player base, because it gives them the opportunity to implement extremely lengthy time syncs for the paying customers. I very much doubt we will see any sweeping changes to the percentage of newer account bound achievements, personally I’d welcome more account bound achievements.
03/04/2018 07:03Posted by Vermastuus
Less account wide we need, not more...Lets get back to each character being an individual.

I think exactly the opposite.More account bound stuff and less character bound is better.I come from GW2 and there account bound is the way.I really wish Blizzard take their approach.

But they aren't. They are all you.
Why not make level account wide ? :p

No more annoying forum posts about levelling being boring then.
I think the people who don't want account-wide everything are those who don't switch characters / have loads of alts or don't care about achievements.

What a massive QoL change it would be to not have to grind things you've already done.
The armory is bugged. My character is only missing 90 achievement points, so it should display 25400. It displays 21490 instead :(
09/04/2018 17:59Posted by Tomfoolb
I think the people who don't want account-wide everything are those who don't switch characters / have loads of alts or don't care about achievements.

What a massive QoL change it would be to not have to grind things you've already done.
I see those people in the discussions to make the rep achievement account wide, how they are proud to still play the same char which they started with and how everyone else only switched chars due to FOTM... Sorry they made paladin less fun for me in MoP, then again in WoD and I complety stopped caring. It's not me who changed, the devs changed my starter clas. The devs removed ranged SV, not me. The devs changed WW monk from fast paced design in MoP to basicly a CD user. I'm not gonna play a char I can't enjoy anymore.
No, I like getting them on new chars.

03/04/2018 06:29Posted by Ternezia
Prestige

It will be.

03/04/2018 06:29Posted by Ternezia
Archeology achievements

I think the whole profession should be accountwide. there's no real reason for archaeology.

It could be a choice on character creation or something. I don't know why you don't want it though. Cause argument you did not make, Yoda.
09/04/2018 18:10Posted by Destruct
09/04/2018 17:59Posted by Tomfoolb

I see those people in the discussions to make the rep achievement account wide, how they are proud to still play the same char which they started with and how everyone else only switched chars due to FOTM... Sorry they made paladin less fun for me in MoP, then again in WoD and I complety stopped caring. It's not me who changed, the devs changed my starter clas. The devs removed ranged SV, not me. The devs changed WW monk from fast paced design in MoP to basicly a CD user. I'm not gonna play a char I can't enjoy anymore.

Yeah that's definitely one of the reasons people switch characters.

Some of us just like to play a bit of everything too, I have every class at 110 now and it drives my OCD completion side crazy to see all those empty reputation bars that I already filled up once/twice.
09/04/2018 19:25Posted by Tomfoolb
09/04/2018 18:10Posted by Destruct
... I see those people in the discussions to make the rep achievement account wide, how they are proud to still play the same char which they started with and how everyone else only switched chars due to FOTM... Sorry they made paladin less fun for me in MoP, then again in WoD and I complety stopped caring. It's not me who changed, the devs changed my starter clas. The devs removed ranged SV, not me. The devs changed WW monk from fast paced design in MoP to basicly a CD user. I'm not gonna play a char I can't enjoy anymore.

Yeah that's definitely one of the reasons people switch characters.

Some of us just like to play a bit of everything too, I have every class at 110 now and it drives my OCD completion side crazy to see all those empty reputation bars that I already filled up once/twice.
I don't care about empty bars I care about how they basicly reset your achievements rep and archeology achievements. The raid meta doesn't same as the battlepet doesn't. So why does rep and archeology reset? Next rep achievement should be 80/85+. Even this which was only a minor 2nd main and some tiers main (T19, T20 and T17) only has 42 exalted. Say I really like fire mage the most in BfA, if I want to regrind 28+ useless reputations or level said paladin again purely to keep ontop. Why can't we make the achievement (same for archeology) a checkbox like the meta is for raiding or dungeons?