Is the black market ah against the tos?

General
Hi this is a really serious question. can i get banned for using black market action house?
No?
21/04/2018 19:47Posted by Ruckuis
Hi this is a really serious question. can i get banned for using black market action house?

ofc you can get banner for using it blizzard added it just to ban people sry but the only way you could have gotten to 110 is whit the boost :S

or your a troll a bad 1 but still a troll
How do you figure an ingame event created by Blizzard can get you banned?
Weekends are truly the worst.
Yes you will be banned and each of your characters will be flogged through the streets of Stormwind.
the second u click that bid button ur banned kiddo
yup its a trap don't do it
shut up
*Finds a cure for baldness tonic*

*Bids*

*Gets permanently banned*
Ok i have another question. Is there any addon that makes to map look like at i was in woltk to mop?
Literally the daftest question I've ever seen on these forums. Believe me with some of the stuff I see on here that is quite an achievement
Not paying them a monthly fee will also get you banned until you give them more money.

It's like some kind of mafia 'protection' system where you're just blackmailed to keep running your business.
@OP, why are you telling Blizzard about the Black Market??
Why would the BMAH (black market auction house) be against the terms of service?
I just realized that the Dislike button isn't there anymore. Was there even one? When did that happen?
22/04/2018 03:41Posted by Wutever
I just realized that the Dislike button isn't there anymore. Was there even one? When did that happen?

Blizz removed it when they didnt like it that it was used when people disliked someones post.

It was supposed to be a button that hides some sort of bad posts quickly. I dont really get what it that excuse was for.
22/04/2018 04:54Posted by Khareal
It was supposed to be a button that hides some sort of bad posts quickly. I dont really get what it that excuse was for.

Everyone has a right to speak and give his opinion, even when the majority of the playerbase doesn't agree or doesn't like what is said.

I'm obviously not talking about trolling but just a different opinion as let's say for example Vanilla and TBC where better than current expansion. It's a valid opinion if someone feels that way and shouldn't have his post end up disliked into the ground where it even may dissapear behind a toggle.

And I'm sure some guilds or people that multibox missused the dislike feature on the forums. So this is better, just don't like post you're not agreeing with and do like on posts you are in agreement with, and do it as often as you can.

It's just a better environment on the forums the way it currently works, altho I wish Blizzard did more to stop trolls but it's alright, we also have our responsibility and should just stop bumping those threads and ignore instead.
22/04/2018 04:54Posted by Khareal
22/04/2018 03:41Posted by Wutever

Blizz removed it when they didnt like it that it was used when people disliked someones post.

It would have been an okay function but many used it to dislike something for stupid reasons.

They havent removed it in Hearthstone forums, people who are curious can check it out and understand why it got removed. Instead of discussing problems people just downvoted everything and upvoted troll posts:/