Nerf Dungeons

General
hello the low leveling is harder than a mytic blizzard pls nerf the dungeon its take so many time to clear the dungeon please
the problem whit low lvl dungeons is 2 things

1 not many classes has good aoe on low lvls

2 not everybody is doing what they can to max out there damage
23/03/2018 23:51Posted by Hexcellent
hello the low leveling is harder than a mytic blizzard pls nerf the dungeon its take so many time to clear the dungeon please

Simply put, no.
23/03/2018 23:57Posted by Jegfryser
the problem whit low lvl dungeons is 2 things

1 not many classes has good aoe on low lvls

2 not everybody is doing what they can to max out there damage

1: Yeah, class balance is random, some class get aoe at lvl 54+, other get interupts at lvl 34+

2: Again, balance stuff and that ppl dont really ench thier gear, a monk with the best ench at lvl 20 can deal some srsly dmg.

I do agree with you OP, a instance is imo supose to be kinda fast, not a mythic 20+ run >.>

Had love to see some more balance done for this game and add some more "instance dif level" to the game when ppl queue for random.

Normal mode = mobs have 60% less hp (compare to now), same reward as now .
HC mode = mobs have 30% less hp (compare to now), a bit better reward.
Mythic mode = the scaling we have now, but, with better rewards / exp.

So, ppl can run random normal as fast as they like with the exp we get atm.
Random HC will then offer a bit more challange, more boss tact.
Mythic is for ppl who want a challange and are getting rewarded with some nice loot and exp.

Surely an idea like this cant be that hard to put into the game, atleast blizz want ppl to learn how to play, so, why not add some fun into the game for low levels, atleast if i feel like doing a mythic 20+ on my alt while level up i can pick mythic, while if i just wanna relax and have a fast / fun run, normal is for me :P
24/03/2018 00:29Posted by Assassia
Normal mode = mobs have 60% less hp (compare to now), same reward as now

Oh for pete's sake, it's not supposed to be spammable.
Just no
harder than a mytic

Only true if you don't mean mythics in heroic dungeons items in 7.3.0
its take so many time to clear the dungeon

Ten times right. Just like the outdoor, it's not harder, it's longer (and in some instances also overtuned to the level of oneshotting fully cd'ed tanks which is also not harder but simply a design fault).
24/03/2018 11:17Posted by Thedice
24/03/2018 00:29Posted by Assassia
Normal mode = mobs have 60% less hp (compare to now), same reward as now

You do realise that dungeons have been easy and spammable for the majority of WoW's lifespan, right? Ever since 2009, in fact.
This is only a remotely valid argument if you are talking about Cata dungeons...
all the rest are fine.
The problem with dungeon's today is the same thing that's always been the problem with them, other players,

The vast majority of people in my experience I find is they just don't care enough to Google a simple leveling guide for their chosen class and spec,

These are the same people who will do just auto attack damage on bosses in LFR then complain on the forums about being unfairly kicked from the group,

All this is just my opinion mind.
Nope. Not even Cata dungeons.

I mean, when people know what they're doing in terms of mechanics and using all their abilities, the dungeons are a breeze and a complete steamroll, and yes even Cata ones. They're only difficult if an idiot tank applies for a Cata dungeon and then makes every single mistake in that dungeon. I had several, but somehow we managed even that, because people can sometimes also listen.
With a tank+healer that know what they're doing the dungeons are laughably trivial. The only problem with low level dungeons is the players having no idea what clicking buttons does.
Nerf nubs.
24/03/2018 11:49Posted by Moozah
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You do realise that dungeons have been easy and spammable for the majority of WoW's lifespan, right? Ever since 2009, in fact.

cata says hi or wod normals harder then wod heroics due proving grounds.