971 HolyPala LF Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi everyone, i'm gonna put a brief intro about myself here, in case someone wants more details you can contact me or drop here ur bnet so i can contact you or even apply with a more detailed application.

Experienced healer, i have cleared almost all content in time, with the exception of Legion, where i had to take it very easy on the game because my old guild died and my daughter is born, so i had other priorities :) Now that i got my new life routine with the baby, i guess i can raid again :)
I have been healing since Vanilla, reached 2.3k in pvp, i am looking for a place where i can play with skilled player, a nice funny envoirment without stress.
I have been GM, Officer, Raid Leader and Analyzed Logs, hence im experienced in managing guild members and guild problems :P
I have been in Flying Circus in Vanilla, one of the few guilds clearing the whole Vanilla content before TBC was released.
I'm also used to stream / make kill movies and i made several guild websites for the guilds i've been in.

You can leave a message here or PM me on Discord (Guyon#2208) or even email me => guyon[@]guyonwow.eu for a quicker reply.

PS: i'd prefer to stay alliance and i'm mostly looking for a guild that raids not more than 3 days per week, starting at around 20.15.
My current progress is only 2/11M because since i left leading the guild (start of ToS) it went down the hill and lately i was just selling M+ boosts with a few friends.

Thank you for your time reading my post.
Hey Guyon,

The Dambusters (est 2009) might a the place for you :) We're a big bunch of social minded people with 2 active raid teams. I'm recruiting for the team thats really close to finish HC Antorus (Stonewrought team) and is aiming for a shot at mythic Antorus. We're also filling the last spots on our roster to prepare for BFA.

We raid 3 times a week; 2 progress runs (Wednesday and Sunday 8-11 pm server time) and a fun run every Friday (8-11 pm). The last one is just rushing through normal Antorus and having a laugh, drinks and just basicly having fun. We like to have a fine balance between progress and fun.

We use Discord for the raids and the M+ runs we do as a guild. The Stonewrought team is in need of one more healer to fill our roster. Let me know if you're interested or if you've got any questions. You can add me on Battle.net (Wisnix#2282).

Grtz.
Wis
Hey there. I know you said you’d prefer to stick ally but I thought you may be interested still. Savagés are recruiting a holy pala. We are located on draenor horde but we only raid 2 days a week aiming to get cutting edges in that time. We start raids at 20:00servee with invites going at 19:45 ending at 23:00 server

We are currently 8/11 mythic if this is of any interest feel free to add me or reply here. Discustin#2970
Hey there, we're after a healer for our guild though I'm afraid we're horde, I'll leave the important information as well as contact details in case you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 10/11 Antorus and working on Argus, having hit P3 recently.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since and plan to keep going for many more expansions.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
Gnarl#2515
Balue#21827 - Balue will be the best one to contact as he's our healer.
Sicarrius#2880
rynamite#2970
Hi mate,

We at geometry are looking for a holy pala to complete our healing line up at the moment if you are interested? we are currently 6/11m and raid mon/wed/thurs 19:45 > 23:00 ST (which is alittle earlier then you specified)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618113349?page=2#post-25

You sound like someone we could really use and would fit into team well.

get in touch or drop an application in at http://geometry.shivtr.com

Cheers

Patch
I'm actually talking to a few ppl, but i'm still looking.
Hey there!

The Alternative over on Silvermoon are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team, we’re currently 8/11 (coven at 7% though so hopefully 9 soon!) and looking for a few extras to fill out our team!
We only raid 2 days a week making it ideal for a busy lifestyle, Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:45 to 23:00.
Rather than regurgitate all the details I’ve linked our forum post below:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618182901

Should you be interested please feel free to contact me through either:
Math#2386 (Battle.net) Or Math#8679 (Discord)
However I've gone ahead and added you on Battle.net so hopefully I'll get in contact with you later!
Still open to options (downed imonar and kin'garoth).
Would be lovely to be able to do my trial cross server, just so we can test each other before i xfer.

Thank you.
Hi there Guyon (:

Kings Of Blood are a dedicated raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for a healer, some dps and possibly a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 4/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 4/11 Mythic but we need some more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885