#makethenightelvesgreatagain

General
So, since the World Tree is going to burn down to the ground and we'll lose our capital city, the night elves are being led by a dude who sleeps all the time and some priestess who is only being used as his sidekick (when she or both of them probably could have much more potential. Obviously, we do not know what Tyrande and Malfurion will do when the Horde is having themselves a bonfire party and Teldrassil has been burnt down to a crisp - but I have a bad feeling that nothing is really going to happen.)
We need someone to lead the night elves to glory again.
My bet is on Maiev.

Thoughts?
Also obviously, feel free to suggest as well! I'd love to hear other peoples opinion.
ditchtheminaholeisay!!!
I don't think it was an accident that Malfurion and Tyrande did not play a bigger role in legion.

I think they have to be major characters in BFA given where the story starts.
We gonna build a wall all round Kalimdor and make the horde pay for it!

It's gonna be the best wall in the history of walls, trust me.
We should just send Shandris into Orgrimmar and let her oneshot everyone. Like in the past when the horde kited her :)
08/04/2018 10:21Posted by Thepow
I don't think it was an accident that Malfurion and Tyrande did not play a bigger role in legion.

is there any rule that character cannot play major role in one expansion in order to be major role in other?
because if there's not, it sounds like stupid argument
08/04/2018 10:57Posted by Ponytaîl

We will build a great wall on our southern border, we shall make the Horde pay for it. We shall make the horde pay for that wall, mark my words! *makes weird hand gestures.*
08/04/2018 11:03Posted by Whisperer
08/04/2018 10:21Posted by Thepow

is there any rule that character cannot play major role in one expansion in order to be major role in other?
because if there's not, it sounds like stupid argument

Only if you're Thrall or Khadgar. XD
#PleaseCamelCaseYourHashTags
That couple needs to wake up and make so many baby nelves to fulfill whole Azeroth with huge trees and druidic villages
08/04/2018 10:57Posted by Ponytaîl

You. I like you.

But also, lok'tar!
08/04/2018 12:13Posted by Ramorovyen
That couple needs to wake up and make so many baby nelves to fulfill whole Azeroth with huge trees and druidic villages
Like the time Don Cheadle was Captain Planet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo
Our tree is going to be burned, Lord Illidan gone, Malfurion and Tyrande being lame as usual, and top of it all, majority of potential nelfs become void elves = sad times for us.
08/04/2018 13:36Posted by Glimberen
08/04/2018 12:13Posted by Ramorovyen
Like the time Don Cheadle was Captain Planet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

Eh eh. Tree! Tree! TREE! treetreetree!!!