Returning player looking for nice raiding guild! [A/H]

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey! Returning player here, decided to start fresh.
I've been raiding in plenty of MMORPGs for years (Rift, FFXIV, GW2 etc), and haven't really played WoW since Cataclysm.
I am however interested in getting back, seeing as my current game (FFXIV) isn't really going the way I'd hope it would.

Name: Ahnket
Class: Shaman (Elemental/Resto) (I know I'm only 106 atm, but I'm getting there!)
Server + Faction: Argent Dawn + Alliance, I'm open to relocating and faction changing.
IRL: Norway, Male, 23 (turning 24 in May), mostly interested in games, creativity like drawing and writing, and streaming occasionally.

What I'm looking for:
Preferably I'm looking for a guild that has a really nice atmosphere, and who raids either casually or a bit more semi-hardcore.
To me community is very important when playing with people, and having friends to log in to and play with. So the most important aspect of a guild to me is that it's mature, and friendly!

Experience:
Seeing that I have mostly experience outside of WoW, I don't have much to show. Me saying that I have "Kefka Savage kill" doesn't tell people much.
I do love raiding though, and I really want to get back into WoW properly and start raiding. I love being either a DPS or a Healer, so I'll most likely focus on Shaman Elemental/Resto.

Thanks for reading my post! Feel free to either reply here, or hit me up on BNet if you've got a nice guild and wouldn't mind tagging me along!
SqueeXdee#2677

EDIT: Joined a guild, thank you to everyone who contacted me regarding their guild, I really appreciate it!
hello there! We are currently looking for new recruits, check out the info below and hit me up if you are interested.. Thanks!

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitve rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We are coming back from a long break, so as soon as we have a stable team we will be farming heroic antorus. Aim is to start the week of the 30th of April.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had atleast normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/cXHVhsKrapr3dAjn2
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Community Discord (Try before you buy):
https://discord.gg/NMChzph

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1
21/04/2018 12:05Posted by Crafty
hello there! We are currently looking for new recruits, check out the info below and hit me up if you are interested.. Thanks!

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitve rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We are coming back from a long break, so as soon as we have a stable team we will be farming heroic antorus. Aim is to start the week of the 30th of April.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had atleast normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/cXHVhsKrapr3dAjn2
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Community Discord (Try before you buy):
https://discord.gg/NMChzph

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1

Thanks for the response! I'll ahve to decline this one though, as you guys are on a PVP server and I generally don't enjoy playing on those. Thanks again though!
21/04/2018 12:17Posted by Ahnket

Thanks for the response! I'll ahve to decline this one though, as you guys are on a PVP server and I generally don't enjoy playing on those. Thanks again though!

Since you've been gone for a while let me bring you up to speed. Unless you're doing mythic raiding or want to be in the same guild with your character, then everything can be done cross server. Most communities make use of discord these days to keep in touch anyways.

Furthermore in BFA PvP and PvE servers will cease to exist. You will be able to flag yourself for either pvp or pve and be grouped cross server with people who have the same flag as yourself. Being pvp flagged brings various benefits over being flagged pve as an incentive.

BFA will also bring in communities which basically means that guilds will now be cross server and you can be part of multiple communities at the same time.

Many of us are hoping that Mythic raiding will also become cross server with BFA, however no concrete information on that exists as of yet.
<Uncanny Valley> [6/11 H] are a mix of new and experienced players looking to build a BfA raid team accepting players with any level of experience. We are currently Horde on Draenor EU and are doing weekly raids whilst still trying to strengthen our raid team for next expansion - we encourage people who have little to no raid experience in wow to join our raid teams as we take the time to explain raids and help them improve at their class.

Any other questions feel free to Battle net here: Holywalrus#2864
Hey Ahnket, I've added you to Battle.net for a chat since you seem like you'd be a great addition to our guild. You sound like you have the same mindset we do. We're raiding casually at the moment, but switching back to semi-hardcore in BFA. Our community is very active on Discord, playing games such as HotS, Overwatch, D3 sometimes, etc.

You can read more about us here, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617752309#1 if you like, or you can wait to chat with me on Battle.net. We're on a PVE server as well, which, whilst being removed in BFA, will at least make the rest of your time in Legion more enjoyable.

I'm a writer as well, and my lesser half, an officer in the guild, is an artist and budding animator, so it'll be good to have someone to talk shop with! We've also got a few Scandinavians but only 1 Norwegian, and between you and me, I think he doesn't like being outnumbered by Fins.

My tag is Freakypeach#2224, just so you know who's added you.

o./ Elle
Hey Ahnket,

nice post! I've read the part that you don't prefer pvp realms, but those are gone in BFA anyway. So im giving it a shot ;)

Added you on Battle.net and hope to have a chat soon. We're a social bunch of people looking for more friendly teammembers for our guild. The guild is recently created after this group of players left a guild.

Greets,
Wisnix
Hey!

Bad Influence are currently recruiting and sound like a good fit for you, we're currently doing normal clears and progressing through Heroic. Current progress is 8/11.

More info here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618182865