Sharding is back

Argent Dawn
Stormwind is in shambles, people phasing in and out constantly, been happening to me for the past couple of hours.
Goldshire continues to only host about 10-20 people per shard, making it look very odd.

I think our realm is on suicide watch, boys. Blizzard re-inserted their sharding ideas into our server. RIP. Pray that this doesn't go on until BfA.
It's not unusual for Blizz's servers not being able to handle more than 40 people in a zone
Stormwind being phased into ash is okay for me as long as the RPPvP event don't lag into oblivion pocket realms.
It'd explain why so many people randomly appeared with their profiles not loading, and why I couldn't find someone last night.
They should instead phase out the emo elves..
Report it as a bug/tweet to the WoW team/post on technical issues forums.

It's unintended, and has happened a few times before this. Usually gets fixed quite soon.
Noticed the same.

Why don't they just remove it? It really annoys me that they keep trying to sneak it back in, hoping we don't notice.
I think sharding is embedded in the code already when they applied it.

They -added- more code like a sort of 'IF' function, that should disable it on RP realms.

That's my belief. Thus it is there but it should be set aside. Probably a glitch of system or so enacts it briefly now and then.
I see people disappearing, and returning few seconds after now and then.
Im just praying for people to Not put every tiniest issue to the forums and that people would use the report bottom instead.
Also stop looking for Victims in stormwind as you Got plenty of Them in goldshire allready
26/04/2018 11:08Posted by Frederíck
Im just praying for people to Not put every tiniest issue to the forums and that people would use the report bottom instead.
Also stop looking for Victims in stormwind as you Got plenty of Them in goldshire allready

....... okay?
What are you on, bro?

Victims of what exactly?

Also, putting things on the forum allows people to become aware of things they are unsure of/haven't completely noticed.

what
Is it still happening at the moment?
Atleast we're not sharting.
26/04/2018 12:23Posted by Maarod
Atleast we're not sharting.

Speak for yourself.
"But then everything changed, when the sharding attacked."
Probably a mistake. Stay calm, or don't. I'm not your real dad.
I had this problem yesterday evening. Was in Booty Bay RPing with someone, then suddenly they disappear. I think it's a DC until they whisper me asking me while I have disappeared.

Cue invites to groups and a general round of annoyance from all present.

Sharding shoudn't be on RP realms!

What?