Disc priest [A] looking for casual raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Disc priest looking for casual raiding guild, with raidstart no earlier than 2030.

I am a returning player after a few months break, looking forward to bfa.

Cheers
Hello mate, human, wow player, closet geek, lover of goblins and a very good day to you!

(Disclaimer! If you are not one of the above, this message may seem automated, fear not my in game goblin hands wrote this message personally...i promise.

I know we are just a little before your suited time but I was trying my luck to see if it would work :)

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We are coming back from a long break, so as soon as we have a stable team we will be farming heroic antorus. Aim is to start the week of the 30th of April.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdgRG9BJzE
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Guild Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Distraction/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overview

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1
I should probably have mentioned That I will stick too the alliance side. Thanks anyway.
Hey Crooked

i would like to have a chat about ur post and our recruitment at this moment. To give you a glimps at what you could expect;

we raid 2 progress runs a week; wednesday and sunday 8-10:30 pm. We're 11/11 HC Antorus and we might have a go at the first mythic bosses just before BFA goes live. That's not a strict goal though as we're preparing for BFA and filling our raid roster at the moment.

we have 1 fun raid every week; friday 8-10:30 pm

We're a bunch of gamer friends with jobs and families, so we do know about IRL to :) Ingame we seek to secure the fine balance between progress and having fun. We're not hardcore! We're all about having a good time.

Let's have a chat soon!

jannick

wolfgang4466#2922
Thanks, i`ll be in touch later today.
Hey Crooked

Would welcome a chat with you. We raid from 21:00-00:00st Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. Our guild is 13 years old, raids that happen like clockwork and we're 9/11M.

Please add me for a chat - tricky#2757

Yowshi
www.vii.guildlaunch.com
<Gits>(currently:1/11 mythic) 11/11 HC casual heroic raiding guild, looking for DPS and healers, Raid Wednesday and Sunday's 20:00 to 23:00 game time. We also accept social's into the guild. Apply at gits.enjin.com or whisper any officer for more info. or contact me in discord jaycore#8306
Late night raiding guild, something for you? <Retro> 9/11 mythic, is raiding Wednesday and Thursday, 22:00-01:00 (optional raid on Monday).

If this sounds something for you, poke me in game (Mimilini#2217) or on discord (Mimilini#1820). Hope to hear from you.