Druid looking for guild [A]

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, please never mind the fact that this character is currently in a guild. I got invited very much as a joke and am only a social. The guild itself is very nice and accomplished, but they don't need a tank and won't need one any time soon, which is why I'm looking around for others.

I'll write a bit about myself:

I'm a 28 year old guy who's been playing since the tail end of BC/beginning of WotLK. I've done my fair share of raiding (normal, with a sprinkle of heroic) before mythic became a thing. I didn't play for the majority of WoD because the expansion didn't really grip me, and then returned for Legion a few months before Tomb of Sargeras was released. I've been playing on and off through this current xpac mostly because I haven't found a guild that managed to stay together for progression.

I have never raided mythic, but I've gotten the curve for Gul'Dan and Argus (missed Xavius, ToV and KJ because I wasn't played at either of those times) however I'm very much interested in progressing past heroic and would love to have a chance to prove myself as well as a help others in a raiding guild!

One of my favourite things in WoW is the ability to help others. I'm looking for a guild where I can do just that. It doesn't matter if it means running levelling dungeons with people or helping them farm something. I enjoy the fact that I can make a different and try to remain positive and confident even when things are looking down!

That's why tanking is my favourite role. I've done all of them in the past but tanking has really stuck with me. I've tried a few different tanking styles (Paladin, DH and now Druid) and really enjoy my druid. I hope to continue to improve with him! That said, I'm also currently trying to improve my skill at Balance, so that I can become more versatile!

Other than raiding (PUGs, at the moment) I enjoy collecting pets and mounts and running older raids for transmogs.

Outside WoW I enjoy drawing, painting and spending time with my wife (she also plays and if a guild would be okay with taking her as social that'd be awesome! She's not as keep on raiding but does like playing).

If a guild is interested in me, I'd definitely consider changing realms to join!

Forgot to add, my bnet is Arklord#2969 let me know if you're interested!

Thank you!
Hi there,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on #protigy2798 #turiel 2999
Hi,

Stormguard on Argent Dawn are Recruiting to get the raids going again. We are 3/11 M Antorus at the moment and have had a steady pace in clearing mythic content throughout the whole of legion. We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 20:00 ST to 23:00 ST.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619062001 has all the info.
Well met!

<Medium Effort>

About us:

Forming in early 2018, <Medium Effort> is a core group of friends who are all ex-hardcore raiders. All of us achieving consistent server first kills over various expansions from TBC to Cataclysm. But now, as time goes on the days of raiding 6 nights a week are a thing of the past due to family/work commitments. However, our love for the game still exists. As a group we decided to form the guild to give players who cannot commit to fulltime raiding a chance to experience end game content but at a slightly more relaxed pace. So, like us, if you have real life commitments but still want to enjoy raiding with a fun, relaxed but slightly competitive atmosphere then you'll fit right in!

Raid Information and Our Goal:

We aim to build on our small, tight knit roster with players who share the same mentality and predicament as ourselves. We may not be pushing for server firsts but we still expect to clear content at a competitive rate and get AotC for every raid tier. Raid days and times will be finalised closer to the release of BFA but we will be looking to raid 2 nights with an option for a 3rd if there is enough interest. The same applies to the difficulty, we are first and foremost a heroic raiding guild with some emphasis on m+, however depending on our progress we may venture into mythic. We are aware that it takes time to build an active roster and urge those who are considering applying to us to have patience whilst we build towards this but rest assured that we are fully committed to creating a community worth logging into the game for.

If you like what you see here then drop us a line. Any questions just add Zizoo#2500 or Lewk#2208 on battle.net or you can contact me via Reddit if you prefer.

Keep your feet on the ground!