[H] Stormscale LF Casual Raiding Guild for BfA

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello all thank you for reading, I'm a returning player who is looking forward to BfA expansion, and hoping to find a casual raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week.

I took a break not too long after the start of legion, this unfortunately turned into a lengthy break due to work. Which does mean in terms of legion progression I have not really done much.

I have been playing WoW since the start of tbc taking a few breaks here and there the longest of which being Cata and Legion.

In terms of what I play, I'm fairly adaptable in that I've played tanks, healers and DPS in the past. Atm I'm playing Resto Shaman however, I will be making a new toon soon (a Nightborne, not chosen the class yet but this will be the one I'm going to start BfA with at least)

At the moment i'm not looking to swap server or change faction, however that may change in the future.

If you want to add me to ask anything feel free :)

Battlenet tag: Avatus#2698
Hey Antharlia

i would like to have a chat about ur post and our recruitment at this moment. To give you a glimps at what you could expect;

we raid 2 progress runs a week; wednesday and sunday 8-10:30 pm. We're 11/11 HC Antorus and we might have a go at the first mythic bosses just before BFA goes live. That's not a strict goal though as we're preparing for BFA and filling our raid roster at the moment.

we have 1 fun raid every week; friday 8-10:30 pm

We're a bunch of gamer friends with jobs and families, so we do know about IRL to :) Ingame we seek to secure the fine balance between progress and having fun. We're not hardcore! We're all about having a good time.

Let's have a chat soon!

jannick

wolfgang4466#22922
28/04/2018 21:31Posted by Janniick
Hey Antharlia

i would like to have a chat about ur post and our recruitment at this moment. To give you a glimps at what you could expect;

we raid 2 progress runs a week; wednesday and sunday 8-10:30 pm. We're 11/11 HC Antorus and we might have a go at the first mythic bosses just before BFA goes live. That's not a strict goal though as we're preparing for BFA and filling our raid roster at the moment.

we have 1 fun raid every week; friday 8-10:30 pm

We're a bunch of gamer friends with jobs and families, so we do know about IRL to :) Ingame we seek to secure the fine balance between progress and having fun. We're not hardcore! We're all about having a good time.

Let's have a chat soon!

jannick

wolfgang4466#22922

Thank you for responding so fast I'll send you an add so we can talk but, I do notice that your posting on an alliance toon, so I feel I should say this now to not waste your time. I'm not looking to faction swap to be honest.
just a little bump, still looking :)