Looking for guild - Holy Paladin 967

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey All.

Here 2 months ago, my guild decided to stop raiding while waiting for BFA to arrive.
Therefore, I’m looking for a Mythic raiding guild, that said I’ve only made it to 2/11M, so not expecting the world there.

So, a little about myself and what i expect and what you could expect from me.

I'm 28 years old, From Denmark, work with IT and been playing wow since vanilla, back then i played a holy priest, come TBC i rerolled Paladin and been playing that till the launch of Legion.
At Legion launch I played a DH and my main, and kept my paladin up to date as an alt.
Up until Antorus I’ve managed to get everything almost everything done on mythic while it was current raid content, tho I’m missing Gul'dan, Helya and Avatar+KJ on mythic.

So I’m looking for a guild that come with the idea of quick progression and a max of 3 raiding days a week. That said, I love if there’s more going on, but i prefer to have at least 4 days a week where there’s no progression raids.
Also looking for a guild that aims to get Antorus somewhat cleared before BFA.

From me you can expect a competent raider who knows what’s what, and even tho I prefer to only raid the 2-3 days a week, I’m online almost every night, so I’m game for mythics, pvp, old raids, you name it.

The Character I wish to join with is my holy paladin who is ilvl 967 atm, and my offspec is reti with an ilvl of 963.

Armory links:
Paladin : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darksorrow/tyrine
DH: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darksorrow/tyrinia

Now im quite unsure what else to write here, so if theres any questions do please let me know.

Kind Regards
Tyri
Tyri#1758
Hey there (:

Kings Of Blood are a dedicated raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for a healer, some dps and possibly a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 4/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 5/11 Mythic but we need some more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hey Tyrine

i would like to have a chat about ur post and our recruitment at this moment. To give you a glimps at what you could expect;

we raid 2 progress runs a week; wednesday and sunday 8-10:30 pm. We're 11/11 HC Antorus and we might have a go at the first mythic bosses just before BFA goes live. That's not a strict goal though as we're preparing for BFA and filling our raid roster at the moment.

we have 1 fun raid every week; friday 8-10:30 pm

We're a bunch of gamer friends with jobs and families, so we do know about IRL to :) Ingame we seek to secure the fine balance between progress and having fun. We're not hardcore! We're all about having a good time.

Let's have a chat soon!

jannick

wolfgang4466#2922