2/11M Frost DK changing to Blood LF Guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi Guys,

I’m coming back to the game after a short break due to a lot of real life stuff. I’m 2/11M Progress in ABT though so no big deal I guess. I'm looking for a raiding guild again.

I’m currently a 971 Frost DK, but I have played the game since launch day and I have never tanked before. So from now and in BFA I would like to do it as I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it whilst doing M+ and to freshen up my WoW experience.

I’m like 962 Blood Equipped with 76 traits with every legendary so gearwise I’m fine for progress. I would like to be a full time tank, not a back-up.

I currently play on Silvermoon-Alliance but don’t mind realm/faction changing if you can offer a decent home for me to stay at ad eternum.

My raiding experience this expansion is;

EMN: 7/7M
ToV: 1/3M
NH: 8/10M
ToS: 5/9M
ABT: 2/10M

Feel free to drop a message here, or add Ravenger#21576
Hello Deuscide,

We are LF a good blood dk atm!

[A]<Prosperity> is a fairly new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We have experienced mythic raiders with Cutting Edge kills and we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps in our raid roster and make this guild even more of a success!

We currently raid twice a week with a third raid for alts or friends to come along (the third raid is not mandatory).

Main Raid Times and Dates:
Wednesday 18.00 - 21.00 Server Time
Sunday 18.00 - 21.00 Server Time

Alt Run Raid Time and Date:
Friday 18.00 - 21.00 Server Time

All our raids are done over Discord and a headset is required but you do not need to talk. Many of our members will chat on Discord before and after raids.

We have a very strong social element within the guild and participation in PvP, Mythic+, Old Raid achievements and levelling together is very common. Many of our members have been playing since Warcraft started and are always happy to help with anything you may need.

If you believe you meet our requirements for fun and social raiding as well as knowing your class well enough to raid then please feel free to apply or message one of our officers in-game.

Current Progress:-
Antorus Mythic:- 2/11

Antorus Heroic:- 11/11

Guild Master:- Sâkura
Guild CEO:- Fimba
Recruitment Officer:- Smeagir (MJDutch#2795)
Raid Leader:- Exone
Raid Leader:- Angelwave (Layalina#2760)
Hey there (:

Kings Of Blood are a dedicated raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for a healer, some dps and possibly a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 4/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 5/11 Mythic but we need some more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hi there!

AP is back in action after a long WoD/Legion hiatus. We are seeking the core to form the backbone of our BfA Mythic push. Raiding 2 nights only, while upholding great progress. I think we can offer you more than a simple raid position, we can offer you a home!

This is our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618173210

Feel free to poke me on Waldon#2856
Hello Fellow player,

<Final Spark> Is a 4 month year old Guild who just cleared Heroic, we're currently recruiting Ranged dps and healers to fill in our last spots for Mythic.

We are recruiting a tank and RDPS right now!
Tanks : Prot warrior, Blood DK, BM Monk, Veng DH, Guardian Druid
Rdps : MM or BM Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Frost Mage.

Levelers and Socials also welcome!

Background

<Final Spark>

Is a newly formed guild by some mythic and heroic raiders. Our goal is to setup a Core raiding team for BFA and that will be pushing for mythic eventually. Which we now have reached!

Guild INFO

Raiding Days:

Saturdays and Sundays from 19:00-22:30(Draenor Server Time)
We are clearing Normal/Alt Runs on Saturday during the day from 14:00-16:00 But this isn't a mandatory raid, just for people with alts that would like to join in.

Voice chat:

Discord

Recruiting:

What we want from you:
- Being able to pre-prepare for all upcoming fights.
- Patience whilst we establish the guild and core raiding team.
- Please download the RCLootCouncil Addon, AngryAssignments and bigwigs/Dbm after your choice.

Loot distribution :

Our Guild leaders and Officers from the Loot Council for the loot.

Contact us:

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/hgMvbFr
My Discord : Tiny#9053
My Battlenet : Zoeëy#2826

Thank you for your time.