[A] 5/11M 967 Havoc DH LF Mythic raid guild

Looking for Players – PvE
I just want to join a guild for mythic raiding cus my current guild has stopped raiding until bfa
Preferably weekdays from 20:00 to 23:00

My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27749734

(my warrior has the portal keeper kill)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30766569
Hey there (:

Kings Of Blood are a dedicated raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for a healer, some dps and possibly a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 4/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 5/11 Mythic but we need some more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Quick and short incase you wanna come to the horde side ;)

we are a 7/11 Mythic raiding guild aiming to get as far as possible

we raid wed/sun/mon from 21.00-00.00 . We are mainly people mid twenties to mid thirties trying to get some mythic !@#$ down

didnt have much issues with most fights, kingaroth was a bit of a %^-*! and we almost have varimathras down

incase you wanna talk more :

Ariona#2307
Hey there!

The Alternative over on Silvermoon are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team, we’re currently 9/11 and looking for a few extras to fill out our team!
We only raid 2 days a week making it ideal for a busy lifestyle, Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:45 to 23:00.

Rather than regurgitate all the details I’ve linked our forum post below:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618182901

Should you be interested please feel free to contact me through either:
Math#2386 (Battle.net) Or Math#8679 (Discord)
Hey dude , we could defo use a DH ! currently lacking on melee :)

Please have a look at all the general info below, and it would be great to have a chat ^^

<Fair Enough> are recruiting!

Current Progress
11/11 Heroic
7/11 Mythic

Raid Times
Wednesday 20:30 - 22:30
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30

Raid Expectations
All raiders are expected to attend both main raid days.
Events will be put up 1 week ahead and you are required to accept or decline on WoW in-game calendar atleast 1 day before raid. If you do not accept, we will consider that you cannot attend and you may lose your raid spot for the evening.
If you are unable to attend at short notice or need to go tentative, please inform an officer or post on the discord as soon as possible.
Invites will be sent out approx. 15 minutes before raid time. If you are running late, again please inform an officer or post on the discord.
All raiders must come equipped with appropriate flasks, food, pots, runes, enchants and gems.
Feasts and Vantus Runes are provided.
You should also have an understanding of boss mechanics.
On rotation, and depending on the raid requirements, you will be asked to sit out or be standby. In order to make this a succesful and progressive guild, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated in this matter.
If you are under performing in any way, constructive criticism will be offered. If no improvement is made, you will be demoted or trial failed.
!@#$ty transmog will always be judged.

Fresh Blood (Trials)
Your trial period will last approximately two weeks/4 raids. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Social Members
Social members are welcome. If a social member would like to begin raiding, they will need to speak with an officer to commence a trial period and discuss requirements.

Off Day Raids
Social members and Alts are welcome to attend raids on off days. However, if underperforming in either tactics or roles for the required boss or the group is struggling, you will be asked to sit out or switch to your main.

If you'd like to have a chat or join us, contacts forrecruitment are:
Giz/Riz (Giz#2318)
Kiwi (Kiwi#2157)

We look forward to hearing from you!