Starting Zone Leveling When Servers Open

Classic Discussion
03/05/2018 16:58Posted by Якякяк
nostbabies need 20 people line for every quest mob or they will declare servers as dead and will go back playing private servers

There has to be something personal between you and nostalrius at this point.
03/05/2018 17:18Posted by Агграэль
03/05/2018 16:58Posted by Якякяк
nostbabies need 20 people line for every quest mob or they will declare servers as dead and will go back playing private servers

There has to be something personal between you and nostalrius at this point.
Probably one of those dramaqueens that were always crying about 'rose tinted goggles'.

For some people it is simply indigestable that some people actually have taste instead of tredmill-blingreward syndrome.
Probably one of those dramaqueens that were always crying about 'rose tinted goggles'.

For some people it is simply indigestable that some people actually have taste instead of tredmill-blingreward syndrome.

I wonder what happened to that poor guy on Nost? What the hell did they do to him?

Whatever it was it's clearly left some very painful scars. He was over on the Pet Battles forum yesterday still ranting about 'nostbabies'. Most people ignored him, but he kept at it - like one of those swivel-eyed street preachers raving about hellfire and brimstone, that everyone walks around, never makes eye contact with, and keep their hands firmly in their pockets to avoid offered leaflets.
04/05/2018 08:11Posted by Grupp

I wonder what happened to that poor guy on Nost? What the hell did they do to him?

Whatever it was it's clearly left some very painful scars. He was over on the Pet Battles forum yesterday still ranting about 'nostbabies'. Most people ignored him, but he kept at it - like one of those swivel-eyed street preachers raving about hellfire and brimstone, that everyone walks around, never makes eye contact with, and keep their hands firmly in their pockets to avoid offered leaflets.

nostbaby is reading pet battle forum... what an outcome
See?
04/05/2018 09:00Posted by Grupp
See?
Imagine the emptiness in ones existance when the boredom of retail drives you to an older part of the game you hate just so you can waste away your time griping about it.

Someone please give this sad retail-hobo some food and shelter.

04/05/2018 08:49Posted by Якякяк
nostbaby is reading pet battle forum... what an outcome
You got it so bad don't you?

I can see your e-peen withering away for lack of fresh ilvl-bling rewards.

Don't do Retail kids! .... because this is what you will become. An empty e-peen shell.
There's a lot of exciting things to read about in the Pet Battles forum. Pets battling, and the like. Battles which involve pets, and pets who are really into battling.

If pets who battle is your thing then I'd strongly recommend heading on down to the Pet Battles forum in order to sate your thirst for pets who nip and claw at each other for some reason or other.

Just watch out for priests with Nost-derived PTSD who will accost you with angry tales of torture and mental cruelty.
Honestly I won't rush level 60 on the live servers. My record was 6 days to reach 60 level on a private server,but on the live servers I am going to pvp,run some dungeons,professions and there is a LOTS of stuff to do besides leveling.

But the leveling will be cancer at the start,but you have to get trough it. ;D
04/05/2018 16:34Posted by Esussb
Nothing is quite like having cancer .... stoopid.
04/05/2018 16:34Posted by Esussb

Thing is it's only cancer for slow levelers and people joining late to the party.

To get ahead of the pack login as soon as possible and start grinding mobs. Quests will be a waste of time until maybe lvl 10. Try too look up on what level it's worth to visit your class trainer. For some classes it's not even worth to do the first class quest at lvl 10. Pull an all nighter or you're gonna be trapped in a clownfest for the next couple of days.

Or maybe you like that clownfest, in that case there is no rules ;).
I've been on a handful of fresh start Vanilla pservers and while there are sometimes a few waiting periods, unless you have no patience, it's fine.

Personally I like it. It's a novelty that doesn't happen often and getting to see so many people all around you when you are all low lvled is pretty cool :D

What I recommend is either be chatting with your mates while lvling or put on some good music or check some stuff on your second screen (if you have one) while you wait.

The first 2-3 zones will be somewhat crowded. They start becoming normal after the first few days when the pop has spread out a little!

** Protips:
- if you are playing UD, avoid the Doom Weed quest.
- if you are Orc/Troll, team up with other levellers for the quests on the Echo Isles.
- if you are levelling Tauren, team up with other levelers for the cave quests.

sorry alliance, i can't help you out that much, especially since you are the enemy! ^^
All depends who has jobs and who doesnt really haha, bit hard to stay ahead of the curve with a full time job.
12/05/2018 16:10Posted by Cheapshots
All depends who has jobs and who doesnt really haha, bit hard to stay ahead of the curve with a full time job.

Agreed, so if i'll play, i certainly wont be bothering with being fast, i'll be joining a casual guild on a pve server anyways, so no point in rushing just to w8 at max level for 39 others so i can start doing MC.
I remember when i played classic on certain server that just launched. Some vanilla quests had "collect item" stuff that spawned every 5 minutes and there were like 20 ppl camping it with macro's.

It is probably best to take it slow and if You care about speed to not play as peak hours.