Ret Paladin LF Guild! :)

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi all,

Looking for a social guild who also have a set raiding schedule in place. I'm not looking for anything hardcore, but a group determined to at least get Heroic all done within the coming months, and just people to have a laugh with!

944 iLevel.

Cheers guys!
02/05/2018 19:19Posted by Ladótelli
Hi all,

Looking for a social guild who also have a set raiding schedule in place. I'm not looking for anything hardcore, but a group determined to at least get Heroic all done within the coming months, and just people to have a laugh with!

944 iLevel.

Cheers guys!

Well this must be your Lucky day :p Nah just kidding, but if you would consider a realm tranfser then Revival might be your new home for this and the next expansion. We are raiding 2 progress runs and a fun run every week (8-10:30 pm st) and are 11/11 HC. We are a new guild but the core group is solid and have been raiding for a while allready. We make sure the balance between having fun and progress is in place whenever we raid / do M+ or something else.

We are still looking for more social minded people to fill our roster. Let me know if you have any questions / are interested.

Wisnix

Wisnix#2282
We are Dem Hippos Be Fine! Formerly known as Chemistry. A guild founded by a group of friends. A lot of us have been raiding since Vanilla/BC. Our current goal is to build a core raiding group for BFA and we already cleared heroic antorus and are now looking to push into mythic.

What can you expect from us?
A calm and collective atmosphere when raiding.
A competent guild leader and officers.
A lot of mythic +.
A very friendly and forgiving community.
A lot of joking around.

What do we expect from you?
To be 15 minutes early for raids.
To know your class.
To know the tactics.
To bring flasks and pots/food.
To let us know if cannot make it.

Raid days
WED, THURS, SUN @ 20:30 - 11:30 ST
Hello mate, human, wow player, closet geek, lover of goblins and a very good day to you!

(Disclaimer! If you are not one of the above, this message may seem automated, fear not my in game goblin hands wrote this message personally...i promise.

If your looking for a laugh then this is the place for you.

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We have started raiding as of the 30th of April. 4/11 bosses heroic and a full clear on normal.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdgRG9BJzE
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Guild Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Distraction/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overview

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1