Tank LF Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
As the title says, I'm a tank currently looking for a raiding guild. I am returning from a some what long break, intermittent with returns for raiding as required by my old raid team.

What I can offer?
I am a dedicated no bull!@#$ type of player. I have a long history of raiding, I've been raiding on a schedule since the start of cataclysm. My current raiding history is including the role I played. I've have switched generally to fill in a gap of a missing role in my team.

Cataclysm(25 man hc) (resto shaman) in evolution stormrage
8/13 tier 11
6/7 tier 12
8/8 tier 13
Cataclysm(10 man hc) (blood dk) in ashaman taveren silvermoon Horde (raided with these guys on my off nights)
8/8 tier 13
Mists of pandaland (25 man hc) (prot paladin) in evolution stormrage
13/16 tier 14
11/13 tier 15
14/14 tier 16 (on 10 man also)
Warlords of dreanor (mythic) (warlock) in stark industries Tarren mill
6/7M high maul
Raid team fell apart twice........ I then took over in the last few weeks of BRF
3/10M BRF
13/13M hellfire (as warlock and mage)
Legion
TOV/Nighthold/EN all cleared on mythic with cutting edge. I played a prot paladin for half of EN when required (3 tank fights or filling in for missing tanks)
I took a break for TOS due to work (no longer working that job)
Thou saying that.... I killed 5/9M in mythic TOS as a tank and another 7/9 as a balance druid.
I've not raided much this tier due to lack of mythic opportunities.

What class?
Either my prot paladin
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/alexdín
or my druid
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/dentarg/unbearable

What type of guild am i looking for?
I'm looking any guild that can offer me firstly a tank spot and secondly an enjoyable experience to raid with. I would like to stay horde if I can but I can also play alliance if the right guild approaches me. I am looking for a guild for BFA also

What can I offer?
I am a dedicated player who won't miss many if any raids. If I do miss a raid its for an extremely good reason (aka a wedding or something along those lines). Attendance is key in raiding as if you don't show up you can't kill anything.... these are critical to a tank for a guild as tanking is a role that very few are willing to do and is important to be consistent.
I'm an ex raid leader (for 3 tiers of raiding), i know how things work in a guild, I'm not entirely interested in gear and my main focus is progression and fun.

Little about me:
I'm a 26 year old software developer from Ireland.

Contact me:
Alex#231520 or post below
also cannot raid before 7.30 ST
Hey Alexdín,

even though we are an Alliance based guild, i do think Revival is the new home for you as a tank :) We are a new small guild created by a group of raider friends. I am the main tank at the moment, but am looking for another tank so i can go dps. And i like your raid leading experience. You might be willing to join our raid leading team, but that's something we can discuss.

We are 11/11 HC and wont force ourselves to mythic raiding this expansion. We believe in the fine balance between having fun and making progress! We raid 3 times a week from 8 pm - 10:30 pm st (2 progress runs on Wednesday and Sunday and a fun run on Friday). Besides raiding we like to do M+ and some PvP. We use Discord for communication.

Leet's have a chat soon and see if you can become our tank for the last bit of Legion and BFA.

Greetings,
Wisnix
Wisnix#2282
Hi Alexdín,

I would very much like to have a chat on Discord if you're available and still looking for a guild? Bad Influence are currently looking for a Main Tank full time, the class you decide to play is your choice as long as you enjoy it!

We're Horde side of Argent Dawn, 3 nights a week, Thursday normal and Sunday/Tuesday Heroic/Mythic. 20:00-23:00ST. Current progression is 9/11H, we've had a late start but we're moving onto Mythic asap.

Please add me on Discord:
Frik#7047

Regards
Dillisan
(EU)(Stormscale)(H) <Versatile> We’re raiding guild looking to start progressing into the later parts of Antorus Mythic. We’re going to start off with having 3 raid Days, Monday 20-22:00, Wednesdays and Sundays between 19.30 - 23.30 s. And clearing HC on fridays at 19.30 - 22.30 (Usually doesn't even come close to taking that long).
Our goal is to progress mythic with a semi-casual mindset, and to have a very strong start into BFA. Most players will be considered, but currently we’re in need off:
-Dps
-A healer or two will always do wonders
-Any Exceptional players
To be accepted into our core you need to be:
-Reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance.
-Listening
-Adapting well to different situations
-Making the best of yourself and your char. (Always being Ahead Of The Curve)
Guild is now 6/11 with officer XP at 10/11.
For any inquiries, Add:
Onlinegamer#2576 - Robe - GM,
Devada#2446 – Detvada Officer.
For more info or if you have any question
Hi Alexdin,

Storm is a guild from mostly returning players, who have been inactive for an expansion or 2.

We started playing again about a month or 2 ago, and are finally starting to get a raiding group together.

Currently we are short on melee dps and healers/tanks, so having you in our team would be a great oppertunity for both of us to get our game going, and prepare for BfA :-)

if you are interested, you can always msg me at Winters#2266.
Thanks!
Hi there,

We're a newly formed guild based on [A] Ravencrest a heavily populated realm with many competitive guilds.

We have a core of veteran players (raiding competitvely since WotLK) and some returning players and are slowly but surely growing in numbers to reach a full roster for the upcoming expansion.

Aim
As we are a new guild, our sights are set on the horizon. We will be raiding on a light schedule until BfA, when we aim to hit the ground running and steamroll through the first tier.
Our goal is simple, a flexible raid schedule with aspiration of clearing mythic content while it is still fresh and competitive

Raid days & times:
We raid 2 days a week Wed + Mon, 19.30-23.00.
We run our discord server which is active and increasingly busy.

You can read a more detailed post on:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618711883

for more information please reach us on:
Contact Lusheng, Mixolydian, Yvonne, Volterra
Or hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/CC2Nc96
And you can reach us on #protigy2798 #turiel 2999