Looking for Players – PvE
Kazuyan, Silvermoon
Usable in all roles, main spec is DPS.

11/11 Normal
6/11 Heroic (Have defeated Argus)

Healing spec: 950 ilvl
DPS (Meele) spec: 953 ilvl
Tank: 949 ilvl
Hello mate, human, wow player, closet geek, lover of goblins and a very good day to you!

Disclaimer! If you are not one of the above, this message may seem automated, fear not my in game goblin hands wrote this message personally...i promise.

I understand that you are on a different server but with cross realm etc, it could work. I think we would be a good fit.

TLDR of Distraction

We are a casual raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a long break. Most of the leaders carried on raiding into mythic content with other guilds which puts us in good stead for the end of this xpac and going into next.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about. A home away from home as it were!

Raid: We have been raiding for one week. 11/11 Normal and 4/11 heroic.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion!
Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Application form: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdgRG9BJzE
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM
Therion#1510 - Officer
Guild Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Distraction/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overview

Interested?
Have a look at our forum post! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618213969#1
Hi Kazuyan,

<Bad Influence> of Argent Dawn are recruiting DPS and a Tank for Antorus/BFA, currently 9/11HC and need more bodies to push further.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (server time) Heroic Progression
Thursday 20:00-23:00 (server time) Normal Clear (Alts/Friends welcome)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 (server time) Heroic Progression

Progress:
11/11 Normal
9/11 Heroic

Recruiting:
Tank – With DPS OS (DK/Druid highly desired)
Melee – Low
Ranged – All
Healers – Although we’re not currently looking for healers, spots may open up in the future so feel free to contact us.

Requirements:
-Previous Raiding experience (Normal is fine)
-Discord with a mic to communicate
-Able to take constructive criticism and willingness to learn/improve

Contact us:
If you are interested in joining our ranks or would like more information please contact us ingame.

you can also contact me directly:
-Bnet: Frik#2881
-Discord: Frik#7047

Regards
Dillisan
<Gits>(currently:1/11 mythic) 11/11 HC casual heroic raiding guild, looking for DPS and healers, Raid Wednesday and Sunday's 20:00 to 23:00 game time. We also accept social's into the guild. Apply at gits.enjin.com or whisper any officer for more info. or contact me in discord jaycore#8306
Hello Fellow players,

<Final Spark> Is a 4 month year old Guild who just cleared Heroic, we're currently recruiting Ranged dps and healers to fill in our last spots for Mythic and BFA.

We are recruiting RDPS right now! ( preferably 945+ but all ilvls considered c: )
Rdps : MM or BM Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Frost Mage.

Levelers and Socials also welcome!

Background

<Final Spark>

Is a newly formed guild by some mythic and heroic raiders. Our goal is to setup a Core raiding team for BFA and that will be pushing for mythic eventually. Which we now have reached!

Guild INFO

Raiding Days:

Saturdays and Sundays from 19:00-22:30(Draenor Server Time)
We are clearing Normal/Alt Runs on Saturday during the day from 14:00-16:00 But this isn't a mandatory raid, just for people with alts that would like to join in.

Voice chat:

Discord

Recruiting:

What we want from you:
- Being able to pre-prepare for all upcoming fights.
- Patience whilst we establish the guild and core raiding team.
- Please download the RCLootCouncil Addon, AngryAssignments and bigwigs/Dbm after your choice.

Loot distribution :

Our Guild leaders and Officers from the Loot Council for the loot.

Contact us:

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/hgMvbFr
My Discord : Tiny#9053
My Battlenet : Zoeëy#2826

Thank you for your time.