962 Frost dk LF Casual raid guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey,

The expansion is almost over so i am using this as a chance to try and find a good group for BFA.

I am looking for a vocally active casual raid guild that raids with a relaxed atmosphere.

The atmosphere in the raid is more important to me than boss kills or loot so I am more than happy to stick to normal if the group is vocal and friendly.
As of late the guilds i find don't really speak, I understand everything is on farm but it just feels like a pug and i find myself listening to spotify.

Not sure what else to say really, I am free Tuesday, Thursday and most weekends however not every week due to work :(.

If your a chatty bunch and have room for a dk come say hi :).
Hey buddy,

Give me a shout and we can have a chat.

Rev#21670

Speak soon
Hi,

Stormguard on Argent Dawn are Recruiting to get the raids going again. We are 3/11 M Antorus at the moment and have had a steady pace in clearing mythic content throughout the whole of legion. We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 20:00 ST to 23:00 ST.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619062001 has all the info.
Hi Síth,

If you can stretch to a Monday, then we might be for you! Take a look at what we offer below and see if we might be a good fit for you.

----------

Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!
Hey there! If you’d be open to going Horde I think we could be the perfect spot for you! Thurs+Tues are our core nights and we chat rubbish on disc no end.

Here’s our post, if you’d consider hording up and you like what we’re about then gimme a shout!
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618831766
Hey, Thanks for all your replies.

I think I would like to stick to alliance and being honest I'm not good enough to raid mythic and feel uncomftable doing so, so I would ideally like to find a group raiding heroic and normal.

Thanks again.
Mark
Well met!

<Medium Effort>

About us:

Forming in early 2018, <Medium Effort> is a core group of friends who are all ex-hardcore raiders. All of us achieving consistent server first kills over various expansions from TBC to Cataclysm. But now, as time goes on the days of raiding 6 nights a week are a thing of the past due to family/work commitments. However, our love for the game still exists. As a group we decided to form the guild to give players who cannot commit to fulltime raiding a chance to experience end game content but at a slightly more relaxed pace. So, like us, if you have real life commitments but still want to enjoy raiding with a fun, relaxed but slightly competitive atmosphere then you'll fit right in!

Raid Information and Our Goal:

We aim to build on our small, tight knit roster with players who share the same mentality and predicament as ourselves. We may not be pushing for server firsts but we still expect to clear content at a competitive rate and get AotC for every raid tier. Raid days and times will be finalised closer to the release of BFA but we will be looking to raid 2 nights with an option for a 3rd if there is enough interest. The same applies to the difficulty, we are first and foremost a heroic raiding guild with some emphasis on m+, however depending on our progress we may venture into mythic. We are aware that it takes time to build an active roster and urge those who are considering applying to us to have patience whilst we build towards this but rest assured that we are fully committed to creating a community worth logging into the game for.

If you like what you see here then drop us a line. Any questions just add Zizoo#2500 or Lewk#2208 on battle.net or you can contact me via Reddit if you prefer.

Keep your feet on the ground!