Clueless noob looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Just bought WoW: Legion, mostly because I think it's cool to see my Hearthstone cards in WoW. Can play on weekdays and weekends alike. Have never done a dungeon nor raid, and would like to. I Prefer Horde over Alliance, and prefer cool gear over good gear.
Hello, Nackeroth,

Are you interested in levelling your character on Kazzak, or would you be up for another server as well? If the latter is yes, then this is what we have to offer.
"The Rising Elites" is a Horde guild on Aszune/Shadowsong servers. We're a community guild, which means our main goal is to provide a relaxed, friendly environment where everyone could enjoy the game in low pressure environment, no matter their level, class or experience with the game.

As a guild, we run all levels of dungeons (from low level levelling ones to end-game Mythic+), sometimes level together and do all sorts of pack questing as a guild group. We also run social events time from time and have an active Discord channel for voice comms and out-of-game text catch up.

If interested, you can contact me on BattleTag (Sydona#2150) or Discord (Sydona#9603), otherwise, good luck finding a new home :).

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day :).
hey there Nackeroth, i am the guild leader to the guild <The Demons within> on the Magtheridon server ^^ we are a social raiding guild with an active guild and discord channel filled with helpful players that are either returned to the game or are fresh starters like yourself ^^

Myself including some others are currently lvling up alts so you wont be alone on that lvling journey ;) also we can provide you with tips and tricks to make your time in azeroth more entertaining ^^
If interested please add me on b.net :- Nekochi#2301 and we can have a chat ^^
Happy gaming :3
Hi Nackeroth

Welcome to wow! We have no issue taking inexperienced players and now is just the right time as we prepare for the next expansion. May I point you to our recent recruitment post where you'll find more information.

"https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619091862

We really look forward to hearing from you my battletag is Merlynosa#2328 if you'd like to chat .

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Carmentis